News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Any aminal stand!! Sorry,no elefants

Started by *~*Hermione*~*, May 26, 2002, 07:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~*Hermione*~*

Quote from: Hermione12 on June 21, 2002, 02:56:52 AManyway,DDCP, you want a lion, an eagle, a phoenix, and a snake, am I right?? Lemme see, lions are under beds, eagles are......hmmmmm, ah yes they are inside of hidden drawers in you desks, phoenixes are actually   inside of the mirrors, just point at'em w/your wand and say "Alohomora" amd they're in there, sssssnakesss are unfortunately only found in the Slytherin Common Room, beneath the armchairs. And, if any1 wants to know, Pegasuses are in the same place, except in the Hufflepuff Common Room.
Yes Pegasuses are winged horses usually white. Kinda racist, huh? Not that Ive got anything against whites or anything. I mean, I am white and I'm babbling so I'll shut up now. *clams up and refuses to speak untill some one talks into talking again*
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

MrsRadcliffe0480

H12, I would like a Phoenix please! How much?
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

puppy500

~:.*Brenna*.:~

300Kitty

<color=yellow><3</color>

puppy500

300Kitty

<color=yellow><3</color>

puppy500

300Kitty

*this is not working thinking to myself*
<color=yellow><3</color>

puppy500

Quote from: 300Kitty on March 14, 2003, 11:35:06 AM
*this is not working thinking to myself*
What are you waiting for.........summer vacation!how much?