News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter & the Amorae Potion

Started by Gengi, May 26, 2002, 11:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gengi

Heehee!! I just finished reading a VERY funny fan fiction at ff.net! It was so heegeeing, that I have
desided to share it with you! And because ff.net is having some weird can't show you the story, but have
a plank page
thing, I'll post it here for you! ^_^ You can thank me later! ;)

Harry Potter & the Amorae Potion

By, Daydreamer
Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling,
various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast
Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement
is intended.

Also: Before you read, understand that I, the author, will not be held accountable for any
disturbing mental images you may get upon reading this fanfic. Readers are warned to proceed
at their own discretion and to not read if they have a weak stomach. This is not a sick story. The rating
is mainly due to language and the fact that little kids may not be able to handle McGonagall/Harry or
Ms. Norris/Harry pairings and such. Don't worry. There's no Harry molestation. Just pure, clean,
slash-free fun (Though questions about Malfoy will arise later...). Pairings include: Ron/Hermione,
Harry/Ginny, & Fred/Angelina; but will not be the focal points to the story. I hope you'll enjoy reading
this as much as I'm enjoying writing it. Please review after you're done or else Hermione will be forced
to 'tut' at you and give you a lecture on "readers' responsibility" and you wouldn't want that now do
you!

And now, on to the story! ^_^

Chapter 1- A Very unHermione Hermione

It was looking to be a peaceful day. A day like any other... Or so Harry had thought. Actually, if he had
known what was going to happen to him that day, he probably would have jumped on his Firebolt
and flew off into Hogsmeade and never returned to Hogwarts ever again. Screw graduating. After what
he was going to be put through, he'd be lucky if he would be able to look at himself straight in the
mirror again. But to continue on....

Harry Potter unfortunately didn't know what was going to happen to him today and he wasn't very
worried about it, truth be told. To him, it was just another day of boring Divination with Professor
Trivelawny who would be just as persistent as ever to predict his "impending" death, and boring
whatever else he had that day.

Yawning to himself slightly, Harry twirled his bag of books casually in his hand with the other in his
pocket and a smile on his face. He was standing outside of the Great Hall alone not helping but
noticing just how parched his throat was. He impatiently wondered when Colin was ever going to
arrive with his drink he promised to get him.

Now, dear readers, don't think that Harry is getting overly conceited and ordering his faithful
followers around. Oh no! Of course he's not! The main characters in the story are never conceited.
No, rather, Colin forced Harry to allow him to go get him a drink in the Great Hall. Harry had very little
to say about it. But now that he was waiting, Harry really did wish he'd hurry up. He hadn't had
anything to drink all morning.

As if realizing his distress, it was then that Ginny entered the hallway he was in, coming from the Great
Hall, with a large glass of, what looked like to be to Harry, Pink Limonade in her hand. When she saw
Harry, who was eyeing her drink greedily, she flustered and skipped over to him quickly. "Oh hi, Harry!"
she chirped, holding her glass of cool refreshing Pink Limonaid out towards Harry. "Colin said--"

"He couldn't make it, huh? Well, no matter" Harry interrupted suddenly. "Well thanks for the drink,
Ginny!" And with that, he snatched the beverage from Ginny's hand, not noticing the look of utter shock
written clearly on the poor red head's face.

"But--"

He gulped down the supposed "limonade" quickly until it was completely gone and gave a sigh of
contentment.

It was only until after all the substance was gone did Harry just realize how weird and bizarre this
limonade tasted. Actually, if he didn't know any better, he'd swear it wasn't limonade at all!

Feeling suddenly sick, Harry dropped the glass in surprise and began to cough loudly. Clinching his
throat he began to wheeze as the odd liquid (whichtasted very similar to ketchup, horseradish, and
gravy all mixed together) began to burn at his throat.

Ginny ran over to him alarmed, grabbing his arm to support him as he had become quite unstable.
"Oh Harry I'm sorry!" she stammered apologetically as Harry swooned. "I tried to tell you! That wasn't
meant for you to drink! I was bringing it to Professor Dumbledore for him to show some of his 7th
years. It's an Amorae potion Snape made."

Ginny's attempts to help Harry only proved to worsen the situation as she kept on accidentally
stepping on his toes causing him to jump up and down in pain. "W-What...the h-hell is an A-Amorae
potion?" he gasped, trying to dodge her feet.

Tears spring into Ginny's eyes. "Oh, Harry! It's a love potion!"

"A WHAT?!"

"Harry, I'm sorry. I tried to tell you!"

Shall I post more? ^.^?
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

*eye twitching* O.o;;
More more more!!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Gengi

Harry swallowed a few times as he vision started to blur. He cursed himself silently for his
stupidity. Hadn't he learned already from being in Hogwarts NOT to drink things before investigating?
"It's ok, Ginny," he said quietly, feeling steam began to flood out of his ears. "It was my fault, but do
me a favor though and go get Professor Dumbledore for me, ok? I think I'm going to be sick."

"Sure! Of course!" Ginny said at once. She hesitated. "J-Just don't go anywhere until I return for you,
Harry, ok?"

Harry shot her a suspicious glance. "Why?" he asked.

A red streak spread across Ginny's face. "Uh, well, um, the effects of the potion could get you into
trouble some, that's all."

This worried Harry. "What do you mean? What kind of love potion is this anyway?"

"A-A bad one," Ginny stated mysteriously.

"How bad?"

"Oh... oh it's pretty bad. As bad as they can get really."

"And it--"

"Oops will you look at the time! Gotta run and get Dumbledore, Harry! Bye!"

"But--"

"See ya!"

Before he could question her further, Ginny turned and raced off down the hallway at top speed nearly
running into a suit of armor that was taking a stroll down the hall. It flipped around as she flew past it
and toppled over with a deafening crash, leaving bits and pieces of itself all over the floor. It shouted
loud curses at her as she scrambled up the stairs towards Dumbledore's office, out of sight.

As the armor started getting up and began to try and piece itself together, still shouting unpleasant
obscenities while flashing inappropriate jesters where Ginny had disappeared, Harry turned back
towards the Great Hall entrance and frowned in displeasure. He leaned back against the wall and
stuffed his hands back in his pockets.

The affects of the Potion were beginning to finally end. His stomach was slowly starting to become less
painful, and the awful after taste he had was beginning to die down. He sighed and tried to collect his
thoughts, wondering what kind of potion he had drank anyway. He hoped it hadn't changed any of
his features at all.

Worried, he felt around his face, making sure everything was normal. His fingers traced around the
small lightning bolt scar on his forehead. It surprisingly caused him some comfort.

"Hey Harry, I brought you your drink. Colin said for me to give it to you. It seems he got distracted by
Professor MacGonagall and couldn't bring it. What are you doing out here anyway?"

Harry looked up at Hermione, who came strolling towards him from the large double doors of the Great
Hall. His eyes lit up hopefully. Perhaps she could fix this! Harry thought. Hermione was, after all, the
brainiest student in Hogwarts and she was bound to have some sort of knowledge of how to reverse
the affects of the Amorae Potion.... Whatever they might be....

Hermione went up to him with a mug of Pumpkin juice in her hands. As soon as Harry caught sight of it,
a slight queasiness in his stomach over took him, and his face turned a nasty shade of green.

The greeting smile on Hermione's face dropped as she noticed the sudden change in his face.
"Are you ok, Harry?" she asked sharply. "You look sick."

"Uurrggh," was the only noise Harry could make. He clinched his stomach as his sickness once again
returned to him. His head began to swim. Curse this stupid potion! he thought dizzily

Hermione swiftly caught Harry's arm to steady him as he toppled forwarded in almost a drunken state.
"What's wrong with you, Harry?" she demanded
shrilly. "Why are you--"

She suddenly stopped.

A strange look swept came over her face. Hermione's mouth snapped shut, and she withdrew her hand
swiftly from his arm. Her brown eyes widened then turned oddly dull and vacant. Slowly, her eyelashes
sunk down and her lips curved in a strange smile. Harry peered at her worried as the funny feeling in
his stomach died down. "You know Harry," she said softly. "I've never noticed before, but you really
are quite handsome." Her voice was a purr and so unlike Heromione that Harry was taken completely
by shock.

"Er, what did you just say?" he asked awkwardly, taking a step back.

O my goodiness!  O my goodiness!  That is quite an interesting potion!

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

memarti

Very interesting story.  Please go on  :D
Always remember, to the world you may just be one person, but to one person you may just be the world.

hpcoolest5

;D Yes. Exactly what she said. ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Hey... :( Gengi hasn't been on for awhile..

hpcoolest5

Gengi! Where are you? Please come back! :'(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Gengi

*Comes bursting in all disgrutled up* I'm here! ^^ Okay! Back to the story (now that ff.net is up - kinda-  again!)!!! ^___^

Hermione advanced on him, dropping the mug she was holding onto the floor, not even noticing the loud noise it made as it shattered, spraying the ends of Harry's robes with orange pumpkin juice. She reached over for Harry's shoulder as he tried to back away from her, her lips now formed in a sweet, seductive smile.

"H-Hermione? Hermione! Are you mad? Stop... I ... now... Hermione, what about Ron? What are... Hey get off me!" Harry struggled wildly from Hermione as she suddenly latched her arms on his neck. He grabbed them and tried to pull her off, but she pounced on top of him causing him to teeter back and stumble. He franticly tried to balance himself out, but the weight of Hermione was too much for him. They both fell onto the floor with Harry landing flat on his back and Hermione on top of him. "Ouff!"

Harry winced as his elbow smacked hard against the stone floor. He didn't have much time to concentrate on the pain much though for Hermione suddenly made a move toward his face. Her lips missed his by inches as he rolled away just in time. She giggled and tried again with her legs intertwined in his in a very inappropriate way. She tried again to kiss him, but Harry barely managed to evade her. With each miss she was becoming much more persistent, almost violent.

Oh God! I can just see the headlines now! 'Famous Harry Potter forcefully seduced by fellow classmate'! Harry thought just imagining how quickly Rita Skeeter's quick-quote-quill would be writing if she were there. Quickly he tried to pull his robes Hermione was ripping at from her grasp and to push her away, but she made a very cat like hiss and clung even more stubbornly onto him.

Harry was getting desperate now, wondering if it would be counted against him if he got out his wand and put the Leg-locker curse on her. What was wrong with her anyway? Harry had never seen Hermione look so scary before. Then it hit him. It has to be the effects of the Potion! he realized. It must be! Ginny did say it was a love potion and the worst of it's kind. Man, was that right.

"Alright, Hermione," Harry said. "You've had your fun, now let's just get off me now before some one sees us.... No Hermione! Don't! Will you leave that alone!" He yanked his collar out of her grasp violently as she tried to pull his robes away from him.

It was then a voice suddenly screeched out from in front of them. "Harry! Hermione! What do you think you are doing?!"

Harry turned ghostly white. He knew that voice. He wished with all his being he didn't but he did.... Oh God, just kill me now!

Mustering up his courage, he raised his head and looked up.

It was Ron.

Harry cringed at the look of absolute horror and fury writen on Ron's face. He was positively turning purple with rage.

"N-n-now Ron!" Harry protested scared, he held his only free hand up towards Ron warningly. "I-It's n-not what it looks like!"

Taking advantage of Harry being distracted, Hermione rapidly attacked Harry's neck passionately kissing it up and down.

Ron's eyes buldged. "Like hell it isn't!" he shouted furiously. "Get your disgusting self off my girlfriend, Potter!"

"Gladly if she'd get off me!" Harry tired once more to force Hermione back but it was no use

Hermione giggled again. It was a very unHermione-like giggle.

Ron's face went redder then his hair. "That's it, you sick....! You're going down!"

"But..but..."

Before Harry could stammer an explanation, Ron suddenly lunged at the two, pulling Hermione off Harry by the waist, her hissing and scratching the whole way.

"N-N-Now, R-Ron, j-just let me explain this! It's the limonade... I mean that Ginny... a love potion that is, I--"

Ron landed a hard punch right in Harry's stomach, knocking the wind out of him before he could finish.

Hermione gave a yowl of anger and jumped at Ron, knocking him on top of Harry, who was trying to get his breath back by leaning over with his hand on his chest. Ron fell back against him, making him once more fly back into the floor, hitting his head on the hard surface.

Before could quite clear from Harry's head and his eyes could focus again, Ron, Hermione, and he were all three engaged in a great fight. Fists, feet, and sometimes teeth flying. More cat like yawls could be heard from the fight cloud they had created that seemed to be coming from Hermione who was trying to scratch Ron's eyes out while he was attempting to kill Harry, who was mainly doing everything in his power to keep Ron off him as well as Hermione.

It lasted for a while until....

"Well, well, well, what have we here?"

All three once friends momentarily stopped their fight, each one engaged in very awkward positions, and looked up at the producer of the voice.

Woo! That takes longer to post than at first glance! o.o I have to add in all the bolds and italics.  But if it's for the readers....:)

hpcoolest5

:o ;DThat was great, Gengi! Please, keep going! This is really funny and...... please don't stop! I gotta go to bed right now or.... u don't want to know. ;)J/k, I really gotta go, bye!
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Gengi

I'm glad you liked it! More very soon! ^_^

hpcoolest5

;DO, goodie! ;DVery, very soon *says this very hopefully* :D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!