News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*cries* Where's Kaeli?

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., May 26, 2002, 01:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Kaeli is MIA!  Does anyone know where she is?  She hasn't posted in the longest time....  I hope she didn't leave us too!  :o *pouts*
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

:'( :'( :'( :'(*about to cry*I was going to ask you.Hopefully it's temperary.She better not have a boyfriend.They eat up some time.Maybe her coputer crashed,vacation,moved away and having a problem with the puter,tests,job,lazyness or possabley she left.AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :'(  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(I MISS KAELI!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

DokkenSuite

KKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

*wails* ha ha j/k I'm not *that* much of a drama queen!  Geez!  What do you take me fore?  ;)

DokkenSuite

*cracks up* ahaw haw haw!  ahaw haw haw!  :D
Okay, okay...

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

??? :'( So is she gone? Kaeli was so nice!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

I know!!  And she was the one to help me make every1 post... *pouty pout*

DokkenSuite

I think I got more pots than her now.That anin't right.

hpcoolest5

:( No. I asked the new girl to stay, but she might be gone too. All she did was post saying she loves HP and Ron and what should she do. And a message for me then she was gone! :( She seemed nice too.
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I keep saying I think she's at camp.

hpcoolest5

oh, i hope you are right, BHC! Maybe. I just hope she hasn't left like all the others! :'(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Well, lately she hasn't been on AIM, so I hope you're right!!