News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*cries* Where's Kaeli?

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., May 26, 2002, 01:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DokkenSuite

Shui,u got alot of posts. :o :o :o :o
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

What's AIM? ??? :)
BHC, Shui and I are both MOMs! YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY! ;D ;D 8)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

Oh, thanks anyway! There's three of us! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

Can you put dots after the letters in MOM.I keep thinking you are saying mom.

hpcoolest5

;DHeehee, okay, but mums rule too! ;D^_^ ^-^
I am a M.O.M. is that good? ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

;DU r very welcome! Kaeli will b happy with this thread, hey? Heehee! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Kaeli

I'M BACK!!! I'm so happy to have been missed! My goodness, people, if I would have left, I wouldn't have been that much of a loss!!?? LOL. Well, truth is, I had finals and stuff for school, got out of the habit of coming here, and didn't come back until I got an e-mail from hpcoolest (by the way, in my last e-mail, I apologize for saying that you must have come after I had left...you were here before I left!) So if you guys really are HAPPY that I'm back...LOL....thank hpcoolest.
Anyway, I must say that this whole thread was very flattering. Thank you for making me smile everyone!! *wipes tear from her cheek* AHHH!! I'm getting too emotional!! LOL
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

hpcoolest5

:DThat's okay, and u r welcome, to everything! I'm so glad u're happy to be back! We did miss u! :DI like getting emotional, it's so nice. When u're happy, that is.... ;) ;DMakes u really happy! VERY happy, like I am now! ;DU were a big loss! I'm really happy you're back, Kaeli. :DHow did u do on your exams? :D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

Horray for those 2.*confititi every where*

hpcoolest5

:DLoL! Hooray for everyone! A toast to being happy! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I think AIM is Missing In Action backwards.