News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I think it's time for another.... ANYTHING FIGHT!!!!!! WOooo!

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., July 15, 2003, 02:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

*Fred tackles Isis to the floor and rubs Jello in her hair,*  Run George, I got her!

George, turns and just misses being hit with a bowl of speggeti by Kaira, it smash into the wall,*

Kiara -- sees Isis's paril and runs over, pulling Fred off*  Run Isis get George!!  *Has Fred in a head-lock*

.:isis:.

thanx Kiara! *chases after George*

*lunges at him and gets his foot, triping him to the ground*

*smushes raspberries all over his face*

MUAHAHAHA!!! take that! *smiles and begins to laugh*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

*George flips around, pinning Isis to the floor then stats to pour syrup all over her, laughing*

Fred, *Breaks Kiara's grip, knocj\ks her back, she trips over and onto the couch, Fred pins her down asd well and start tickling her and every now and then, rubbing gooey food on her*

UH! YUCK!!!

*wipes syrup aff and rubs it on George's face while laughing*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

(HMMM WHAT HAPPENS TO MY POST!)

*Kiara thinks of the quickest way possible to get out of her current loosing situation and thinks of the perfect way to distract a male.  Reaches up, grabs Fred by the back of the head and kisses him.*

Fred -- *Becomes very distracted and loosens his grip*

Kiara jumps away laughing*  It worked!  Ya!!  *Shoots mud at him from her wand as she runs to the other side of the room*

*saw what happened in the background and begins to laugh*

*tries shoving George aff but isn't strong enough*

Kiara Johnson

Fred sits there stunned for a moment before realizing what Kiara did to him.  Gets a devilish grin*  Your goood...*Shakes his head and pelts her with ice water from his wand.*

George -- Continues his assult on Isis, is now sprinmkling cake decorations on her*

AHH! *gains enough strength and knocks him on the ground and pins him down again*

there! take this! *dumps bowl of punch on his head*

*grabs a cupcake and rubs it in his hair geting frosting everywhere* and that!

*begins to laugh*

Kiara Johnson

*Laughs devilishly*  I know I'm good  *throws more glitter around the room, hitting every one*

Kiara Johnson

Fred jumps up* OOooh now I look like a ferry.  *Starts laughing*

George - knocks Isis off and jumps to his feet, running over to Fred, he shoots water at Isis on his way*

*stands up and laughs*

you'll be sorry for that! i don't like water...i like ice...

*creates an ice orb, and makes the entire room covered in ice*

*starts to chase after George again as it begins to snow*

Kiara Johnson

*Laughs*  Ya!!  Snowball fight!  *Makes it snow even harder to hurry the accumilation(?)   Makes a snowball and tosses ot at Fred*

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

*flings alien... was it glue that I said?  I can't remember lol.. spasmically*
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D