News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Pets II

Started by .:isis:., July 19, 2003, 01:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

i know that Kiara started a topic where you post your feelings towards a deceased pet, well i decided to make a wee bit cheerier topic and have you guys post the pets you have, or the pets that you luv the most and why!  :)
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

I now have two Kittens that we sent off and trained to be mousers...they are sooo cute.  They, if you go out sdie, will stand on your feet and look around, when they see somthinf move, they take off.  If they happen to catch somthing they bring it to you and sit there untill you pet them.  They are soooo cool.  8)

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

We have one dog, and two cats.  I don't like cats, so the dog is my fav ^^;
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

lol...lemme think, me favorite pet is...uh...hmm...er-...ma-...too many to choose from...i dunno
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

_Lavender_

I have ten cats and three dogs. The horse is my fav though.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

kewl! :D

do you live on a ranch?

_Lavender_

practically. the horses I go around are at my aunts barn a few streets down.

o kewl...we have three...yin is mine, the other is my sister's, and the last is my faithers.

_Lavender_

then the other pets...er, well, they aren't really pets...we have...er, had a few cats to stay out in the barn to keep away the mice...well they were uh, wild? so they ran away as soon as we got them out of the car...then we were chasing them, but we gave up...then there are 7 chickens...and 8 hunting dogs (don't wrry! nobody hunts...they're just...well, there)...and then there is ted, and ned...and they just, well, guard...yea....that's it. lol

_Lavender_

Kiara Johnson

I have a turtle and a gold fish too...heehee  We have Willie, (The turtle) now for 11 years.  I think he's the coolest..lol

kewl! i've always have wanted a turtle! :D

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

We used to have a turtle... but it hybernated, and never came back up lol
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kiara Johnson

Oh, Sorry Shui... That happens a lot...