News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Subjecting peanut butter to radiation... o.o; wow

Started by xXKittieLitheXx, March 3, 2002, 07:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXKittieLitheXx

Hey all! ^^ What's up?? o.o; Just thought I would bring something up...

Are there seriously people who think that they are the real Harry Potter?? Just a question.. but something got me thinking the other day... ((Kaeli, you will remember this...)) There is this guy at my school who wears these really thick, black, round glasses... o.o; and whenever someone walks by him he asks "Do you like Harry Potter??" Then at the middle school where I transfer from one bus to the one that will take me to mah' school ((no I am not in middle school)) I saw a little kid who was dressed up as Harry Potter. ^^ Course, he was so small that he was cuute! o.o; The other guy wasn't cute, he was just scary... -.- anywhooo.. Another thing, is I have seen several people online claiming to be the actors, when you can tell that they aren't.... o.o; and another guy who is convinced he is Hagrid... o.o; He isn't joking either... anywho, I think this message has been long enough... ^^ JA'!  :-[
..x*X:KiTtIe*LiThE:X*x.. A.k.A~ Zephyr ((Zephy, Kittie))

Kaeli

Kittie, are you about to confess that you are the real Voldemort, and that is why you pay particular attention to people who think they are Harry Potter!!! ;D :'(Poor Harry, he can't escape your evil ways!!!!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

xXKittieLitheXx

o0o0o0o... you just think you are SOOOO Smart, don't you... well, I shall have you know.... *Puts on a huge mask and gets up in Kaelis face* .... ((koooo-sheee kooosheee)) <~~*Breathing* I.... ((koo--sheee)) am your neighbor.... MWAHAHA... *pulls out a twinkie and challenges her* o.o; lol

Kaeli

I'll just go get that kid on that bus who thinks he's HP. He'll fight you!!! His goggles that he wears are so thick that they'd probably knock you out if he dropped them on your head!!! Besides, ....I don't know....but you can't kill me!! I'm invincable!!!!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

No, I haven't met anyone who thought that they were Harry Potter or one of the other characters(gladly)... but I know quite a few ppl that look like they are!  There is a guy at the HJP who says he plays Percy Weasly in the movie... every1 there thinks he does, but I dunno!  It's so hard to tell over the net!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

xXKittieLitheXx

o.o; You know what?? I really need to get a life... ^^ One that isn't my own. So from now on, call me by my truuue name.... *can't think of a true name* I will get back to you on that one....

xXKittieLitheXx

WELL... I can tell that this topic is dead!!! o.o; okies... *waddles off to start a new one.*

Kittie... you never did tell your truuuuue name. ^_^

Kaeli

Sorry, you see, Kittie is very cautious...she has a phobia of the internet...just as I have a phobia for public bathrooms!!! :P

Oooooh.  I see.  Okay... *shrugs*
Public bathrooms are icky.  :P

Dans_angel

yes they are, i support you, i wont tell my name either, haha, but you can find it out, im dans_angel!! :-* , and dan doesnt know that i exist, but im watching him everywere he goes, i even have to take care of him when he takes a bath!!  :-X  :o  :P oh, j/k, NOOOOO, it would be groose....  :-/

Kaeli

There's a fine line between obsession and insanity...

Dans_angel

every day its the same!!!

Kaeli

Every day it's the same? What do you mean? Everyday you obsess over Daniel Radcliffe!?? ;)