News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Golden Wand - please read

Started by Shuibeast, June 2, 2002, 12:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shuibeast

The Golden Wand

I turned and found the thing on the ground, in the middle of the park.  I didn't mean for it to happen.  I just found it; I swear.  I didn't think anything of it at the time, but now that I realize it, that golden wand changed my life forever.  Maybe I was meant to find it, maybe not.  Now I realize my foolishness for picking it up.  I guess I can't blame anyone else for my actions, even if they did drive me to insanity, and my death.    
   It was just lying there, so innocently.  I meant to sell it; this is true, I promise.  I wanted to sell it at the nearest wizarding shop.  Never in a thousand years could I guess that the wand was evil.  How could I think this, the wand was gold, a thing of purity.  
   I think that the worst part about the wand was the need to touch it and the longing to caste a spells with it.  I never sold it, the longing to hold it was too great.
    I remember the first spell I cast with the wand.  It was a summoning spell; I only meant to pick up my trunk that was near by.  Never would I pick up a little boy, a muggle especially.  Perhaps the wand's power was already working, or maybe I was insane already, because of what I did to the boy next.  I wish that I had never seen the wand, for the crime that I did was so horrid that... don't make me kiss any dementors, please.
   I do not know why or how I did it.  I never meant to touch the boy.  Only after the crime was committed did I realize what I had done.  The overall cruelness and randomness scared me.  For I started to shake all over, and I mean shiver.  I wanted to get out of the muggle world as soon as possible.  I needed to see someone as soon as possible to help me get rid of this wand.  Professor Dumbledore was the wisest person I knew, I would see him.
   I put the golden wand, with much effort, inside my trunk.  And took out my real wand.  I apparated outside the Hogwarts grounds, and ran towards the castle where I went to school as a youth.  I opened the front door, with some difficulty, and entered the castle.  
   The entrance hall was filled with students of all ages and races.  I asked one of them where I might find Professor Dumbledore.  The boy said he was in the great hall, eating a late dinner.  I thanked the boy and turned away.
   Quickly I turned back, I suddenly recognized the boy.  His scar stood out like a sore thumb.  I was shocked that I did not recognize him before.  "Harry Potter" I said to him.  He looked up and saw me holding out my wand.  I was shocked at this too, because it was a golden wand I was holding, not my hickory one.  
   Potter looked around for help, but the entrance hall was now empty.  I saw the terrified look on his face, the realization about what I was to do.  Then, for the second time that day, I killed another boy.  I killed him, the boy that survived, survived no longer.
   I laughed hard, not the laugh when you hear a good joke, but the laugh of true evil.  Suddenly the room was filled with people.  My racket was heard in the great hall, and now, teachers and students filled the room.
   I swear that it was not me acting, it was the wand.  I could never have the power to perform any unforgivable curse.  I am not strong enough.  However, the wand was, for by the time Dumbledore was standing beside me, I do not know how many teachers and students lay dead around me.  The screams of pain mingled with the screams of fright.  
   I heard a voice behind me, it was Dumbledore.  He was casting a spell behind me.  "Stupefy" said the old wizard.  An aura of power unlike anything I had ever seen surrounded the old wizard, his skin seem to glow with power, his eyes like ice as they stared into my stunned body.
   When I woke up I found myself in front of the ministry of magic.  People were giving accounts of what I had done.  When I asked to testify for myself, I tried to show them the guilty one, but when I looked, the wand has disappeared.  I tried to tell them, but no one listens to an insane man, would you?  Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment with the dementors that I cannot miss.  Goodbye.                

I hope this story was to your liking, or even better, sent shivers down your spine. But if you ever see a wand made from gold lying on the ground please, for your own sake, leave it where it is.  You have been forewarned.

Soon, the universe will come under my control!!

Shuibeast

Why does no one want to read my story

:'(               :'(            :(

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Oh, wow!  That was dark!  It, unfortunately, wasn't to my liking, but it was well writtin.  I only found one problem; Harry was the Boy Who Lived, not the Boy Who Survived.... but I doubt that really matters.
Thank you for forewarning us about the golden wand.  I know that I would pick it up for sure!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Shuibeast

Thanks for you...ehh...comments

Don't pick up golden wands!!!

Harrys_girl_friend

great story! it wasen't to my liking either but it was really great! you could be an author of scarry books like the author of goosebumps!
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

cho chang

'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

Shuibeast

No, the wand belongs to me.  It's purpose is to lead others to do my biddings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HAHA

cho chang

But maybe it's made by Voldmort!

Since when does Voldi make wands?
Well, if the wand is yours and is to make ppl do your biddings, then I definatley won't pick it up! :[

Harrys_girl_friend

i definitly woulden't pick up a gold wand thats a fact!Hay voldimort making wands is possible!!
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

cho chang

If it isn't Vodi who makes that wand, then it's some dark wand maker!

*~*Hermione*~*

maybe it was voldi's "special" wand that he had "golded". U no, like "bronzed" or sumthing.
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

hpcoolest5

It really was well written! That's great, Shuibeast! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!