News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Their next trip to Egypt

Started by Kiara Johnson, August 2, 2003, 06:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

*Kiara paced the floor, waiting for Ginny to hurry up and get here so that they could visit with Bill again.  For some reason, she felt she really had to get there.*

(Oh and this is mid 7th year)

Andersoninthehouse

*Sees her pacing the floor.*What the................

Kiara Johnson

*Turns an annoyed look on Andy*  Where is Ginny?  We were supposed to leave an hour ago....

Andersoninthehouse

Ok where were you sopposed to leave to.

Kiara Johnson

*Stops pacing ans smiles*  I'm sorry hun...We are supposed to go visit with her broother, Bill, in Egypt.  Want to come?

Andersoninthehouse

Alright just a second*Waves wand and her stuff packs and her stuff comes to her.*

Ginny Weasly

*runs in blushing* I'm sorry I'm late...I was talking with a boy...... and I lost track of time.....*rembers she needs her things* accio*they come flying* Oh Andy are you coming with us?*smiles* Great...I don wanna be alone with kiara....she'd rip my head off...just kidding*sees Kiaras face* Anyway, we're meeting Fred and George their too....
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

DokkenSuite

Hey can I come too. *accio things too.  Everything falls on the floor.*  I haven't got the 'stuff in the trunk' thing yet. :-[*looking emmbarased.*
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Ginny Weasly

*sees lony lovegood and stiffles a giggle* sure.. If you don't mind spending a week with us and my brothers...you know they don't belive in the ruffled hornpuff thingy....
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

.:isis:.

*walks in and sees luggage*

hey guys...uh, d-d-did i miss...something? *looks confused*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

*Sighs*  Isis, get your things packed, we're going to Egypt again, to visit Bill.  *Smiles devilishly*

*smile quickly appears on face and snaps fingers and bags instantly appear already packed* ready!
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

BlueDragon31

*Walkes past with his girlfriend Ivy.*Bye,Andy.
I am the coolest person in the world.

Andersoninthehouse

Bye.

*smiles and can't wait to go*