News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Rumors on books 5, 6, and 7!

Started by MrsRadcliffe0480, June 5, 2002, 03:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsRadcliffe0480

Hey guys! I've been doing some research and here's what I've heard:
Book 5:
-Harry will be 15 years old.
-The title will probably be "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", but could be changed at any time. This was announced by JKR on The Today Show during a visit to the US in Oct. 2000.  She has repeated it at several subsequent appearances.
-We will find out more about why some wizards/witches become ghosts and others don't!
-JK Rowling says Book 5 "probably won't be as long as book four. It will be scary. Harry finds out a lot of things he hasn't stumbled across so far."
-Harry, Ron and Hermione are due to take their O.W.L.s!
-Katie writes: "On Newsround, JKR said in an interview with Leezo that in Book 5, we will see some places that have only been mentioned in previous books. I thought of the town where Lily and James lived, Godric's Hollow."
-The book was to be due in November 2001 as JKR announced the book would be released to coincide with the release of the film (November 16, 2001).  The publishers have since announced it will be released no sooner than 2002.
-Prof. Lupin and other favorite characters make a return!  JKR says we'll see several previous characters!
-JK Rowling says we'll learn if Percy sides with his family... or Fudge!
-Sarah writes: "In the fifth book, the Order of the Phoenix, the shadow of Cedric Diggory's living self (NOT a ghost) plays a fairly sizable part in helping Harry over two specific challenges he faces (I don't know what the challenges are however)."
-This could be the book where a female DADA (Defense Against the Dark Arts) teacher is introduced!  Could it be someone we've already met?
-We learn more about the background of Lily Potter.
-Hermione will be made a Prefect!

Book 6:
-Harry will be 16 years old.

Book 7:
-Harry will be 17 years old.  He will be in his last year at Hogwarts and will come of age in the Wizarding World.
-During an online chat at Scholastic, JKR was asked: 'What makes some witches/wizards become ghosts after they die and some not?'  She replied: "You don't really find that out until Book VII, but I can say that the happiest people do not become ghosts. As you might guess Moaning Myrtle!"
-JK Rowling has said the last word of the last book will be scar!  Now she says that it may change during the writing of Book 7.
-Will Snape be redeemed in book 7?  Perhaps a romance?  JK Rowling has alluded to the possibility! We shall see...
-Mircea reports: "I wrote a letter to J.K asking here some questions about future books she only answered 1 question which was will Lupin make a return. She said yes! J.K said she's pretty much sure she will put him in the 5th book but she definetly said he's gonna play a big role in the 7th book."
-One of the classmates will become a teacher at Hogwarts - but not Harry, Ron or Hermione!
-A BIG revelation is made about Lily Potter!
-Hermione will be made a Head Girl!

. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Shuibeast

Most of this stuff seems obvious, but
still, thanks anyway.
Soon, the universe will come under my control!!

MrsRadcliffe0480

. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  Snape can't have a romance!!  :'(  :'(  :'(
Good rumors, tho.  Now I really really really want book 5.  It sounds really cool!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Shuibeast

If it coming out in 2003, thne you'll have to wait, sorry.

I also want some word by Jk herself, I've heard some rumors for both

ta ta

DokkenSuite

Maybe J.K. has been here and might make Shui the (un)lucky one.If you know what I mean.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

THAT WOULD BE SOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!  :D   :D   :D

Shuibeast

Only for you, the rest of us would make sure to have barf bags nearby.   UGGG  BLAAGG

hpcoolest5

I reckon Parvati will be a Divination teacher! That would b SO funny! ;D Hee, ya know how she and her sister or friend or whatever, r good at Divination? Two words: SUCK-UPS!  :P ;) :-* :-* :-* ~ ~         .   .
                                                             '
                                              `           __  
                                           <-->           U
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

hpcoolest5

K, those li'l faces I made up got mixed up. Maybe the Add-on smilies got in the way... OK, here some r-hopefully... ~ ~                 * *             >  <
                     `                     o                -
                   <->                                    __
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

MrsRadcliffe0480

Hey y'all. I haven't been on for awhile cuz I got in a 'lil bit of trouble with the parentals lol but I'm back! Have a nice day.
*~MrsPotter0480~*
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

hpcoolest5

You're back! I've seen some of your posts but haven't met u. Hi! I m Cassie! ;D
Yep, they got mixed up again. :( ::)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

'Rents again?  Geez!  They are overpowering!