News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Who am I... really?

Started by journal415, August 3, 2003, 07:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

journal415

You guys probably want to know me. So here's who I am:

Yeah... I'm an official "GIRLY-GIRL"

It's true! I'm a total "HOPELESS*ROMANTIC"

I may be a HOPELESS*ROMANTIC, but I'm still a "LOVE*SEEKER"

"angel*chick" THAT'S ME!

"BEAUTY*QUEEN"

I'm an "ANIME*FREAK". TOTALLY!

"SWEET*CHICK"

"BEWITCHED" by Malfoy, 'course!

"cutie"

YEAH.... that's about it! But there's totally more, once you got to know me!  8)

Kiara Johnson

Hey, This is a good thread, good to get to know who your talking with, lets see, me, how to describe me...humm *Puts in thinking cap*  Mus come up with a way to do so without giving away too much.....

Well, as most of you know, I am 17 and just graduated school but what do  you not know..

I am totaly not a "girly girl"  Sports woman here and major party freak.

Yes, I think Tom Felton is one of the hottest guys on the planet

I have done some modleing for a few beauty schools around here and Seattle but, not for me, to much time spent on make up and the like.  Heehee

A writer/artost.  I love to do both but am currently into building computers so I don't think I'll go after the whole art thing.  I am writing my own book.  and, as you've noticed, many fan fics..lol  Well, that's about it for now.  THe rest of you can figure me out, or have mostely done so already.  heehee

_Lavender_

oooh, hard...................

I`m a total sport chick. Water Skiing rules!!!!!!

most my friends in my hometown think of me as the tomboy who doesnt sit around and walk with the girls, but goes out and plays football with the boys

Friends dont even know secret crush (hee hee)

I love to write little ten page stories full of emotion and then stuff them in a binder and forget about them, and, of course, I LOVE WATER SPORTS!!!!!
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

emily824

ok lets see....

TOTAL PARTY/ SPORTS CHICK! lol

love football...where else would guys agree to wear tight pants?

i'm going to be 15 on OCTOBER 28!!! and starting in ninth grade...no i didn't stay back....

i'm play feildhockey for my highschool team

and I'M A HARRY POTTER FREAK!!!

TOM FELTON IS THE HOTTEST GUY ALIVE!!! lol beside another i know.... ;)

LOVE to draw, write, and sports and stuff...HATE that chiness animea crap...no offence to ne one who does...

ne one who has ne more ?'s just ask! lol
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Andersoninthehouse

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........
Well I'm a football player and partyer.NOT a girly girl.And popular with beating up boys.I even have a varsity jacket.

Sabastian

Hi, the real name is Josh and I love to play sports.  I am 17 and am told I would make a great Slytherin by my friends so, well here I am.  I am also the ultimate PARTY animal.  Nice to meet you all and I hope to see you around the forum.  That's all for now.
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

Lily_Evans

Alright-must I?

I'm a 13 year old from 'Scotland, And i'm travelling, recently moved backed to Canada in march. (My parents keep having fights and stuff, they were on a trial seperation--now there back together ::) )

I 'tend to move alot since my parents problems, I lvied in Scotland for 8 years.Moved to Canada lived there for 4 years.Moved to Sctoalnd last Septemember.Moved to canada after only 6 months from living in Scotland.

I guess you could say I'm sporty. I play Soccer,Lacrosse and i swim.I'm a Girlie Girl.

I think that's enough...

Kiara Johnson

Lol, allie!  you are too cute!  Sorry ta hear about your parents though.  I kinda know what you mean.  Mine are a couple of loosers...they fight constantly and stuff too.  They haven't seperated though, although, I somtimed wish they would, I think they'd be hap[pier with out themselfs.

AveryLeo31

hmmmmmmmmmmm......
I'm a jock.I'm a partyer.thats all I can say.

No Limits

me- crazy independent arrogant smart tall outgoing shy quiet loud talkative antilydia cold and distant and kind and nice and mean and creative artistic and more stuff

//edit//
freaky funky negative[always dissing myself] athleatic one of a kind weird active nocturnal and number one thing...HYPER!

Kiara Johnson

I think I also want to add that I love to tell stories..heehee if you haven't noticed by all the fics I have.lol  Also, I love to hear stories so HEY PPL!!!  Lets get writing some.  *Clears throat*  I mean to say that is you have a story to tell, please post it in the fan fic section so that I can read it...heehee

:devil:  <000 he made me yell, sorry for that.