News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Graduation Party

Started by Kiara Johnson, August 30, 2003, 03:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No Limits

Hey guys sorry... for being so quiet I was if Snape every got the DADA position after we left Hogwarts

Kiara Johnson

*loks around the room as Fred and George walk in, carring lots of party favors, they smile*

.:isis:.

*hear more people walk in and turns around. sees them and smiles* hey guys! *walks over to them and gives them each a hug and helps them set down the party favors*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

*Runs over and practicly knocks down both Fred and George huging them*  Hi!  How ya boys doing?

Fred and George: good

Fred: how have you guys been?

George: havn't seen you guys forever!
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

*Gives them both a kiss on the cheek.*  I missed you so much, how's the shop doing?  How's your mum?  Your dad, Ron....

Fred: fine, all fine *smiles*

George: yea, the shop is doing great!

Kiara Johnson

I suppose those *Nods towards the items they brought with them* are from your shop?

Kiara Johnson

Whatcha got?  Or is it a suprise.  *A large smile is pasted on her face.  She loves these two men so much.*

*both twins glance at eachother for a minute then look back towards Kiara*

Fred and George: surprise. *both grin*

Kiara Johnson

*Laughs*  Well then, shall we get somthing to eat?  Isis, are you hungry?

*giggles* yea, sure *smiles*

Kiara Johnson

Takes Fred and George by the hands and walks them over to the table*  

*follows next to George smiling because she is happy to see everybody again*