News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.:~R*P~:.

Started by .:isis:., August 29, 2003, 12:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*walks down from dorm room into the common room. sits down on a cushy chair and takes out a book and quitely reads*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

*walks into the common room with a book too and begins to read* hey
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

*looks up from book and smiles* hey.... what's up?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

AveryLeo31

*comes in as a harpie.*

Kiara Johnson

*Comes down from her dorm room and walks over to the fire, wjich rises to it's full height as she passes then dies down to normal again.  goes to the window and opens it up, sitting on the sill, she takes out a flute and begins to play an eerie song*

hey Kiara! *smiles and then, shortly after, frowns* somethin' wrong? *looks a bit worried*

Kiara Johnson

*Doesn't stop playing but winks at isis*

*wonders what's going on but doesn't say anything and just shrugs*

Kiara Johnson

*After a few more minutes of playing, they can all hear the thunderouse beating of massive wings and Kaira stops, turns towards the others, stands in the window and jumps out, landing on the back of a rather large Griffin and flys off*

*gasps and quickly moves to the window and looks out. sighs knowing that she didn't fall to the ground and sticks head back inside. sits back down on the couch*

AveryLeo31

*turns back to human and plops down on chair.*

Kiara Johnson

*Comes walking back into the room after an hour, smiling and refreshed.*  HI girls.

*looks around the room and then sees Kiara* hi! where did you go?!

Kiara Johnson

Oh, Maestro took me for a ride around the gronds and over the forest.  It was great!  Sorry I didn't tell you about it , he told me to play this flute and he'd come and get me, any time,  *Smiles*  I love that Gryffin.

o, kewl *smiles* that's ok, i was just a bit worried with the whole jumping out the window thing.... yea. *continues smiling* so, what up? *sighs*