News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*RP*******RP*

Started by _Lavender_, September 8, 2003, 05:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

*comes into the common room and goes over to chair by he fire and curls up on it, eyes pon the fire**stares into it as if in a trance*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

*Walks in, past the fire which rises higher at her passing then fades back to normal as she walks away.  Turns to a chair inwhich a first year student is sitting and stares until said student leaves.  Sits down and look out the window at the cloudy sky.*

_Lavender_

Kiara Johnson

_Lavender_

nothing. *says harshly* Whats up with you?

Kiara Johnson

*Raises a brow at the harshness of her answer but lets it drop all the same.*  Nothing here either.  Just sitting and watching, that's about it.

_Lavender_

umm.....*takes a deep breath and sighs**voice is lighter* sorry

.:isis:.

*walks in and shows no emotion on face* hey guys. *sits down in chair and brings legs up and sits in a tight bundle*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

Kiara Johnson

It's ok Lav.  Hey Isis.  Uhm, what wrong hun?

*looks forward at the ground and goes into a deep thought and doesn't even blink eyes*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

*Sighs*  I knew this whole happy schhol thing couldn't last forever.  Now, what seems to be the problem here? Both of you.  Well......

*perks head up* o, you were talking to me too? sorry.... bit, uh.... distracted.... that's all.... *looks back down at the ground*

_Lavender_

*eyes flash red as jumps out of chair yelling* DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS?

*gasps and jumps back in chair in fright and shivers*