News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP~Crazy

Started by Zack, September 13, 2003, 12:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

k *smiles and wipes away tears. walks up with him to the Slytherin common room*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Zack

*enters the common room, but doesnt say anything**sits on the chair by the fire, and stares into it, the flames dancing in eyes*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

*sits down across from him, by the fire. after a long pause of silence:* well, maybe it be best not to dwell on the matter. *half way smiles, unsure of his response*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

*doesnt smile back, an even sadder face turnng to her* I`m leaving tomarrow.

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

*jaw drops again, and tears quickly well up in eyes, and come down face*

ELE

*comes in and looks at them.*What's the matter?

Zack

hey...*gets up and picks her up, then sits down agian with her on lap* hey...sshhhh *puts fingers to her lips* I`ll send letters as much as I can alright? *hugs her*

*nods head, then turns to Erin and is too upset to speak. turns back to Zack as a few more tears come down face*

ELE

*trys to hide the laugh but of course fails*Oh my god.

Zack

*holds Isis tighter, then looks over at Erin**shakes head but doesnt say anything*

*shivers with anger, but ignores it and rests head on his shoulder, not wanting him to have to leave the next day*

ELE

*stops laughing instantly*Oh my god.I thought you two were trying to trick me.*sits next them.*What happened?

Zack

I`m leaving, I think for good, tommarow. *shakes head* my dam aunt, she is close in with Fudge, and when she found I was alive, she got permenant custody of me som I can work at her house.

ELE

*an evil smile spreads across face.*What if your not alive.

*gets a horrid face and looks up at her, confused*