News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mid-summer*RP*

Started by Zack, September 14, 2003, 07:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

*wakes up on creek bank where had been resting, muscles sore from working non stop all summer*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

ELE

*After a long summer of trying to find where some of her friends live she finds Zack's house.**That evening she steps onto the steps of his house.Then knocks on door.*

Zack

*hears knocking at the door, but doesn`t come to get the door from the crewek, as thinks its one of his aunts Tea-Friends*

Aunt:*comes to the door and opens it, then sees her* Who are YOU?

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

ELE

Zack

Aunt:*pulls out wand and shoves her to the ground* the twit is working, or supposed to be, right now. GO AWAY! *sends her flying into the creek next to him, yet not knowing him to be there*

*looks as she falls next to him and frowns* I see you`ve met my aunt.

ELE

*looks at him.*You should have warned me.Owch.I think I broke a rib.

Zack

*looks sorry* cant help ya, my wands locked away

ELE

Don't worry.I have a little thing thats not magic and that I can use it well.*pulls out a box.*No totally magic anyway.*takes out a purple tape and tapes it around the injury.*Now.What has she been doing to you?

Zack

*opens mouth to reply, but is cut off by his aunts shreik* sorry..I`ll see ya around..*runs to aunt and is shoved into the house*

ELE

*hides and looks sad.*
                          That night.
*has fallen asleep outside and wakes up*

Zack

*is asleep on windowsill*

ELE

*sees him and throws a rock at him*

Zack

*gets hit by it in the face as had had window open**jups and looks down**sees her* *whispers* what are you doing?

ELE

*wipers*Do you know where lavender lives.Can you believe it.My own mother kicked me out.

ELE

*throws another rock at him.*you awake.