News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Identity [Abuse,Drama]

Started by Antonella Malfoy, September 21, 2003, 10:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antonella Malfoy

Summary: Who is Cho Chang Really? Cho's entering her seventh year at Hogwarts and she's hiding a secret from everybody..Ever since Cho Chang was 11 her dad started abusing her. Cho's mum. Who worked frequently never knew...Can Cho keep it a secret any longer?

A/N: This is my first Fan Fic being abusive....The song is 'Angel' By sarah Mclachlan

Warning: Don't read if you can't stand: Abuse, Curse Words, Sad endings....Sucide :(, Heart broken

Spend all your time waiting
for that second chance
for a break that would make it okay
there's always some reason
to feel not good enough
and it's hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction
oh beautiful release
memories seep from my veins
let me be empty
oh and weightless then maybe
I'll find some peace tonight

"Cho CHANG get your big ass down here!" Yelled Cho's dad furiously. Cho noted the drunk part. He was going to do it again. Again.

Tears welled up in Cho's eyes, she knew what was coming before told. Cho's dad was drunk and he was going to hurt her...Like whenever he was drunk and her mum was working.Mum please come home...Please..

Cho walked the stairs, taking her time. "NOW!" Demanded Mr.Chang.H'ell hurt me even worse if he see's me crying..

Cho wiped her tears that were coming down her face quickly, before her 'father' could see.

"CHO CHANG! EXPLAIN THIS NOW! THE RAVENCLAW QUIDDITCH CAPTIN SAYS THAT YOUR 10% CLOSER TO BE KICKED OFF! EXPLAIN YOUNG LADY!" Mr.Chang yelled at her he stuttered a few times. Cho looked him in the eye and she started to sniffle....

"Time for a beating now, missy...." Snapped Mr.chang, He got out a belt, lifted her top up to her back, and slashed her hard...right in the back...Cho screamed furiously and she started sobbing at her father's feet....Cho couldn't ease the pain in any way. Mr.chang put her up to his Feet again....

"Do you want it harder?" He threatened. His eyes a dangerous shade of black. They looked black and bloodshot...

Cho cried and kicked her father....And apparated to her room. Cho couldn't take the pain any longer.

In the arms of the angel
fly away from here
from this dark cold hotel room
and the endlessness that you feel
you are pulled from the wreckage
of your silent reverie
you're in the arms of the angel
may you find some comfort here

~Bella Antonella~

Sirius isn't gone...

~*Proud Ron/Hermione Shipper*~

I don't believe in Destiny, But I do believe some things are unavoidable

Kiara Johnson

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•