News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

¤~RP~¤

Started by .:isis:., September 23, 2003, 09:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*walks into the Hufflepuff common room in search of everyone. finds an empty room and sighs. plops down lightly into a comfy chair, wondering where everybody could be*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

*had been placed in the shodowy corner asleep**opens eyes and looks around, though doesnt move a muscle as they are in pain**sits perfectly and closes eyes agian*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

*sighs and gives a loud, yet short scream of frustration* AHHH!!! where is everybody?! *slams fist lightly onto a nearby table* geez-o!!!
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

_Lavender_

*opens eyes agian, but talks quietly, still not getting up* I`m here...

*turns around, with mouth open, a bit in shock, but still happy* o Lav! i didn't see you there! uh, what are you doing down there anyways? *looks a bit confused. walks over to her and grabs her arm to help her stand up*

_Lavender_

*falls back down to the floor* hold on...I`m really tired...*sits quietly for a second, then stands up and goes to the chair by the fire where curls up* I think.......umm.....actally I don`t know how I got there. Last thing I remember- *face gets a look of rememberance*.....I was standing there talking to someone....then I felt something in my shoulder...and everything went black............*eyes widen for a moment then a scowl forms on face*

*gasps* so, are you ok?

_Lavender_

*shrugs* I think so...*shrugs agian* I dunno. *shakes head and stands up**streaches then looks at the window*

*walks up behind her* and you can't remember who that person was? *looks worried and a bit concerned*

_Lavender_

*slowly walks to the window and  looks out, then sighs* no, I can`t....I`ll recognise him if I see him though *looks back at her* I don`t know why but I just don`t remember, rather I didn`t see him, but..grr..*shakes head* I hate when I do this

*sigh* well maybe we should just walk around the school and hope to find that person *shrugs*

_Lavender_

*nods* yeah.......*sighs and streaches agian, then walks down to the grounds with Isis**looks around then continues walking*

*sighs and looks around at everyone as she walks by with Lavender, hoping that she'll find the person*

_Lavender_

*walks around looking for hours, but ends up loosing hope**sits net to the lake and sighs, then looks over at a boy on the other side**watches him with intrest for a couple of moments, then looks back at the water*

*sighs and rests with back on a tree, a couple dozen feet away from the lake*