News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

¤~RP~¤

Started by .:isis:., September 23, 2003, 09:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

*smiles gratefully as the sun sets and the boy leaves to then castle**makes shure he`s inside, then turns into a grey wolf**walks onto the lake to the middle and sits,looks into the water, then looks at the stars in the sky*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

.:isis:.

*yawns and then finally stands up* hey Lav! *waves to her* i'm gonna go back up to my room.... g'night!!! *sighs and then quickly walks to the library and sits down at a table secluded from everybody else*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

*watches as she leaves and changes into human, still sitting**sighs and looks back up to the sky, then turns quickly and sees the boy that was across the lake earlier a foot away on the water**looks confused yet amazed as he sits down beside her*

*sighs and then leaves the table. returns shortly with a tall stack of books, sits back down and opens up the first one and begins to read*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

_Lavender_

*after a couple minutes of talking, watches as he enters the castle doors and dissapears**lays on back and looks into the sky**falls asleep*

*finishes reading a few pages and then checks the rest out. sighs and slowly makes way to dorm room, looking very tired and drained of life. drops books onto florr with a loud crashing noise, and then literally drops onto bed*

arsenal

what is this a story? I dont think much about it.

(gee, thanx ::) lol. anyways, it's called a role play. where you pretend that your actually there, and you put your actions in the wee star thingys: *[your character's interactions go here] *<- like that.... so do you kinda get it now?)

arsenal

ya i got it so thanks for the help anyway.

Fawkes

( ??? lol, sorry, tired )

Fawkes

( lol, thanx :), but it's not a story. it's an rp.... also known as a role play. that's where you post, and you pretend that you are there, at the given location, and you talk/interact with people, and then your actions are placed in the wee star thingys, like this:* for example:

hey! what's going on? *waves and walks over to her*

get it? :) )

Fawkes

Quote from: .:isis:. on September 23, 2003, 12:52:32 PM
( lol, thanx :), but it's not a story. it's an rp.... also known as a role play. that's where you post, and you pretend that you are there, at the given location, and you talk/interact with people, and then your actions are placed in the wee star thingys, like this:* for example:

hey! what's going on? *waves and walks over to her*

get it? :) )

oh sorry :-[ :-[