News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

LONELY .

Started by Avril, October 5, 2003, 11:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fawkes

*enters the common room & sees kiara and alexa and goes over to them & sits down* Hi kiara,Hi alexa

Jin Kazama

*Enters the room after Fawkes and sits on the floor* hey guys!

ok

*walks in the room* whats up everyone !

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ok

*looks around*anyone want to go out for a walk?

Jin Kazama

Fawkes

*looks at Parvati & OK* You guys go ahead I'm too tired.

Ginny Weasly

*stands up* Where too? I might go.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sabastian

*Steps into the Hufflepuff comon room and loks around, upon seeing Kiara, smile turns to a frown, looks over at Ellz and the smile is gained again*
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

~ Ella

*Returns a smile of her own*

Hey...

*She feels the tension between him and Kiara and her smile slowly fades.*
~ Pure Veela...

Ginny Weasly

*frowns and thinks to kiara<I don't like that Sabastion kid....theres something wrong about him>*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sabastian

*hey, Ellz...
*Goes over to the nearest seat and sits quietly down next to Kiara, his expresion haunted as he looks between his mortal enemy and her friend, he seems to be infatuated with to no end.* Kiara, can we talk?  A place away from here, alone...
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

~ Ella

*Sighs angrily and storms out of the room, she makes her way down the corridors and to the great hall, cursing to herself.*
~ Pure Veela...

Ginny Weasly

*uses mind talking again to kiara*<He's got sumthin up his sleeve, don't go with him. like I saids there's sumthin wrong with him...>
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*looks at Ginny and smiles*  Sabastion, what ever it is you want to talk to me about nuts...*Looks into his eyes*  Ok then lets go..*Drops her guard from him and waits for his move*