News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.:'3-day weekend rp':.

Started by .:isis:., December 8, 2003, 01:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~ Ella

*Walks downstairs still in her Pj's (baggy grey pants and a black strap top) she looks at the two, and raises her brow.*

Oh, have I interupted something?
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

.:isis:.

*looks up at Ellz* o, hi.... no, it's fine, you can come downstairs *giggles a bit and then partially blushes. then sighs*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Zack

*smilesw also, and sits back into the couch*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

.:isis:.

*sits up a bit but scoots closer to him and grabs his hand*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

~ Ella

*Giggles a bit, and clicks her fingers, she is now wearing a black mini skirt and a red strap top. She smiles at the two and waves goobye as she makes her way out of the portrait, deciding she had best leave them to each other.*
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

*as the portriat closes behind her, bursts out laughing*

~ Ella

*Hears the laughter and giggles to herself, happily skipping down the corridors, not quite sure where she'll go today.*
~ Pure Veela...