News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

* Yule Ball *

Started by Miracles, December 21, 2003, 08:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miracles

* walks into the Great Hall wearing a sparkling lilac dress robe with purple sparkles in her highlighted wavy hair and light purple gloves that goes up to somewhere before her elbow *
Nothing much to say except waiting for the next Harry Potter book =]
Half of eight is three and half of infinity is zero

~ Ella

*Walks down a corridor heading towards the Great Hall wearing, a long silk black dress that trails along the floor, silk black gloves up to her elbows, ruby jeweled black high-heel shoes, long dangling jewel earings with ruby's in their centre, and her hair is done in a high tassled bun, with a few strands hanging down her neck. Her face holds only a very small amount of natural looking make-up, due to the natural veela beauty. On her finger, over the silk black glove, sits a fiery looking ring, one of which her love gave her in order for her to visit him at his otherwise unreachable home. A ring that she will never remove.*
~ Pure Veela...

cho chang493

cho walks to the great hall wearing a pink satin ballgown with a diamond necklace and earings. Her long brown hair is down and she is wearing black stelleto heals.
~*~Cami~*~

.:isis:.

*walks in wearing a knee-length white dress with an uneven hemm. the dress is covered in sparkles and she is also wearing matching white heels. her hair is down, and slightly curled at the bottom. smiles and starts to walk around the hall*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Zack

*enters in a white shirt and black jeans**sees Isis and smiles, walking over to her**walks up behind her and puts a hand on her shoulder* hey, you look great *keeps smiling*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

.:isis:.

*smiles and tunrs around* thanks, so do you *kisses him and then smiles*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Zack

thanks*keeps smiling at her and hands her a drink*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Miracles

*walks around then gets a cup of punch*

Kiara Johnson

*Walks in the room wearing a dress that goes from satiny white to a pastel green near the bottom, full length.  Her hair is up, held together with babies breath and silver chains.  Her pale skin is shimmering in the light and her green eyes seem to stand out more than ever.  There are two strands of hair cascading down to perfectly conture her face.  She smiles as she looks about the hall. *

brian

*walks down from GCR, and enters the Great HAll wearing black jeans, black shirt unbittoned over a white t shirt.* (nothing special)

Zack

*sees Harry and Kiara enter and waves in hello*

Miracles

* sees Zack waving looks at who he's wavings at then waves at Harry and Kiara * Hey wassup?

Kiara Johnson

*turns to AHryy, giving him a hg.*  merry Christmas bro.  *Walks over to Zack and Miracles, giving Zack a hug and a kiss on the cheek*  Merry Christmas you two.  I hope this dance is a good one.  Where's Isis?

Zack

*turns around to look at Isis and slings an arm around her waist* here *smiles*

Miracles

I hope this dance is good too