News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

* Yule Ball *

Started by Miracles, December 21, 2003, 08:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil_To_The_Max

*doesn't even know what she's saying*sure.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

Ok....Sure, lets go.  

*Shrugs her shoulders then walks off*

~ Ella

*Ella hesitated but took his hand anyway. She colsed her eyes and took a deep breath, before exhaling and moving in time with the music, slowly, hypnotizingly. Yet somehow it wasn't affecting Sabastian, Ella was puzzled and the look on her face revealed her confusion as she continued to dance.*

H-how...

*She stuttered.*
~ Pure Veela...

Sabastian

*Smiles at her*  You know, I could watch you all night long....  The reason your dancing has no effect on me is that one, I love you, and two, I'm not like other boys....I've died once, therefore most magic doesn't effect me, why do you think Kiara never wants to fight me? *His smile grows wider*  Although, I'm sure she'd probably kick my arse again if she ever did fight me..  Please, lets dance some more.
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

~ Ella

*Smiles back, love filling her features.*

I love you so much.

*She falls into his arms and dances slowly with him, resting her head on his chest, as a tear trickles down her cheek. Her eyes close and she sobs quietly, happy that she can finally dance*
~ Pure Veela...

Sabastian

*Holds her close as they dance, happy to finally see her happy, about somehting he can do.*
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.