News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

* Yule Ball *

Started by Miracles, December 21, 2003, 08:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil_To_The_Max

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

*Giggles quietly as the little girl leads him to the floor*

Evil_To_The_Max

*dances with the little girl,and looks around nervously,knowing this must look ridiculous*

Kiara Johnson

*When the dance is over, the little girl smiles up at Max and thanks him.  Kaira walks to the floor and puts a hand on Max's shoulder. and kisses his cheek as the girl happily walks back over to her friends.  Kiara smiles*  Thank you Max.  You just made her night.  Want to dance with me now or was she to good for you to want to be with a dull girl like me?  *Smiles and tilts her head sidways the light making her shine all the more as if catches her shimmering bady in it"s lkight*

Evil_To_The_Max

*laughs slightly-* *kisses her*sure,lets dance.

Kiara Johnson

*Puts her arms around his neck, loosely and they dance to the slow song playing.*  I hope this night is a good one.  You know, no interuptions of the d=sort.

Evil_To_The_Max

Miracles

* walks into the bathroom and fixes her make up *
Nothing much to say except waiting for the next Harry Potter book =]
Half of eight is three and half of infinity is zero

~ Ella

*Smiles at Max and Kiara, and sits on a chair by herself. She looks around the room at all the couples and sighs, wondering where her Bastian could be. She twirls the fiery ring gently on her finger, feeling it's warmth spread through her.*
~ Pure Veela...

brian

Miracles

:P agree  :P  b.o.r.i.n.g
i'm off to aim and xanga someone talk to me or at least update your xanga  :P :-X :P :-X
Nothing much to say except waiting for the next Harry Potter book =]
Half of eight is three and half of infinity is zero

Evil_To_The_Max

~ Ella

*Yawns and catches herself just before she dozes off to sleep. Although a few minutes later she is fast asleep with her head in her arms, laying gently on the table.*
~ Pure Veela...

Sabastian

*Walks through the door and sees Wlla sleeping on the table, he smiles and walks silently over to her, sits down and watches ehr sleep, think her the moste beautiful thing he has ever seen.  He waits for her to awaken.*
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

~ Ella

*Wakes up with a start, feeling suddenly warm all over. She sits up sharply, and looks next to her, seeing Sabastian. A smile slides into her lips and she grabs his cheeks with her hands, planting a passionate kiss on his much missed soft lips.*

I missed you...
~ Pure Veela...