News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Oh my god!!!!!...JK died

Started by ^Draco _Malfoy^, April 2, 2004, 06:59:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

^Draco _Malfoy^

Heres what it says:

LONDON -

Joanne Rowling, author of the wildly popular Harry Potter book series, was in the car with her husband behind the wheel when another vehicle collided head-on, causing immediate death for the unidentified driver of the vehicle.

When paramedics arrived on the scene, Rowling & the other driver were already dead and husband Neil was unconscious and in critical condition. He was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital, where he is expected to make a full recovery.

Bloomsbury, Rowlings UK publisher, was unavailable for comment, as was her daughter Jessica.

An unidentified Scholastic spokesperson was questioned about the future of the Harry Potter series. "Right now were not going to do anything," she said. She also denied that the series would be finished by ghostwriters, and expressed uncertainty as to whether Rowlings notes would be published. "We know she has a fanbase that would be crushed if they thought they would never find out th end, but we also will respect the wishes of Rowlings family if they dont want [the notes] published."

By the way, this entire article is a giant April Fools prank. Gotcha!!!!!

Ginny Weasly

RYAN! YOU JERK! Though I must admit, it was a good joke
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Fawkes

Oh boy! Ryan! You scared me to death! :o But it was a great joke! ;D

Kiara Johnson

I lobved it Ryan!  Good job man.  lol, I was already starting to get out the unbeliving guns and was going to start shooting down it's authenticity.  lol

^Draco _Malfoy^

Kiara Johnson

*Pokes Ryan in the chest*

Don't EVER do that again.  lol

^Draco _Malfoy^

Besides, if she had really died there would be headlines EVERYWHERE

Kiara Johnson

Ya, that was gong to be my major argumant about the story.  heehee  :-*

Ginny Weasly

My mum got all upset when I read it outlound, then I showed her the red words and she started laughing, and hit me on the head. Not hard, but enough to make me laugh
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

^Draco _Malfoy^

Fawkes

Osiris

LOL, you had me there for a minute
*Osiris*

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

magicball356

Double *HaHa* Triple *HaHa* DON'T DO THAT AGAIN! OR YOU'LL BE IN A CAR CRUSH YOURSELF Double *HaHa* Triple *HaHa*JOKING!
I'm a magic ball...when you release me, you will be granted with a gift...to release me, go on a magic quest and find all 12 items...more explained, later..>

Kiara Johnson

*Pat's Ryan on the back*

Good job man, good job.

*Smacks him upside the head*

You're evil, you know that?

*Innocent smile*