News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Me be readin'

Started by Draihkon, July 1, 2002, 08:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draihkon

hey hey. I was told to come or you would be shut down. Well, I just wanted to say I'm reading all the books again and got my sister into them too. Ok, can't write much more, gotta go,
-Draihkon

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Hey Draihkon!  Aren't you one of the old members?  
Who said the place would be shut down if you didn't come here?  ??? ~_~
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

hpcoolest5

;DNot me...... ;DI didn't say it would be shut down! I said Admin was thinking of making old members accounts dissappear! NVM. Hey, I'm glad u r back, Draihkon! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Kaeli

Sammy's back!!!! (that's Draihkon) Well, looks like all of this is hpcoolest's doing!!!! HAHAHAHAA  You be in big trouble now!!!!! (excuse the bad english...it was meant to have a sort of scary effect...uh, yea....) Nah! No one can be mad at hpcoolest!!! I think you should keep it up!!! You know who really needs an e-mail sent to her telling her that if she doesn't come back then we're gonna shut down?? Kittie. Scare her...she deserves it!!!
LOL
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

Yes!  Scare Kittie back Cassie!  She definitley deserves it!!  Plus, she was really fun!

hpcoolest5

Lol, I already sent her one! I sent one to every person who had their e-mail address in the members list..... :-[ ;)Lol, I know u were having a scary effect, Kaeli. ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Kaeli

I AM SCARY!!! That's right...if you were to see me on the street...you'd start walking the other way!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! You are all in for it!!!

J/K  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Please don't give me any bad karma because of this...I'm kidding...I really am!!!! LOL
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

hpcoolest5

;D ;D ;D ;DHeehee! No, I'd want to meet u! ;D
P.S. The karma stuff is gone because we didn't get it. ;DLoL! ;D ;D ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Kaeli, I'd probably be running the other way 'coz you'd scare me of your weirdness!  j/k j/k
Yup, there's no more karma stuff... *shrug* oh well!

hpcoolest5

Well........ It's better this way...... J/k, yeah..... Well, I have to get off the comp. now cos it's half past twelve in the morning, and mum and my bros want some sleep. Well, cya! O, yeah, one more thing, well...... *thinks 'what can I say?'* Um...... Yeah, C ya! ;D Shui, did u like the karma stuff? :o ??? ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Well, yeah!  You would too if you had a +9! lol  
'Night, Cassie...

Gengi

Wow, bedtime already! I got up... *counts on her fingers* around 2 hours ago! Erm...okay, so I sleep in a lot...(it's 5:24pm right now...)

Well, Goodnight Cassie! Don't let the bedbugs bite! ;D
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

hpcoolest5

;DThanku! It's the morning now..... or not...... it's............ 1:25pm. Heehee! ;D How did u get a +9? :o :D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Gengi

Yeah, Shui got LOTS of +karma points! :o
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

hpcoolest5

;DCOOL! How? ;D ???
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!