News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Reason for 5th book being delayed

Started by Kaeli, July 3, 2002, 05:31:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why do you think the 5th HP book was delayed?

legal trouble b/c of plaigurism (not sure if I spelled that right)
2 (22.2%)
JKR is not finished yet
4 (44.4%)
JKR likes to keep everyone waiting
1 (11.1%)
The book's not really being delayed...it's just that people don't have anything to do besides get a kick out the reaction they would cause by posting the 'update' on thier website.
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Kaeli

Hi Everyone! I'm back. Don't get me wrong about option 4...I think that harrypotterfans.net is a great site.
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

hpcoolest5

I put 4. I'm so glad you're back! I e-d u 2. I have got to go to that site! >:( :DI don't think I've been yet.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DU actually came back! ;D ;D ;D ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DMe2! ;D ;D ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

*~*Hermione*~*

me to. i thought she had left us. . . . . . .forever!!!!!!
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

Kaeli

NO!!! I would never do that!! I could never abandon you guys!! Oh, by the way, I put number 1 for my own poll...
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

hpcoolest5

:DOkey! I'm happy u didn't really leave forever, Kaeli. ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

;DWhere is Kaeli neway??? ??? :(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

hpcoolest5

;DWhere is Kaeli neway??? ??? :(Oh, yeah, now I remember, she's at Maine, wherever that is. ::) ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite