News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP

Started by Zack, June 1, 2004, 04:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

*sits at the edge of the forest against the base of a tree, staring out over the completely deserted grounds as the sun just begins to rise in the distance, quietly thinking*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

.:isis:.

*wakes up early, as usual and takes a look outside. notices the calm weather and decides to go for a short walk around the grounds. gets ready and then heads outside and begins to walk*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

~Harry Potter~

*flys over as a phenix and sees Zack.  lands and turns back.*
Hey,whats up.
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Zack

*he doesn`t notice her yet, for his eyes reamain locked upon the glassy surface of the water, the unnerving silence itself becoming rather loud as he remains still, staring blankly*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

*had heard a familiar voice, and looks ahead of her. see Zack, and Harry too. smiles and walks over to them* hey guys *continues to smile, then notices Zack and his odd concentration on the lake. backs up a step, after looking at the lake* Zack? you ok? *puts a hand on his shoulder*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

*at her touch, he jumps, blinking a bit, then looks up at her* yeah. Yeah, I`m fine..*he looks back at the lake, a curious, yet confused look etched over his features* something odd is about the lake...I can feel it...

*stands there and watches with him* what's not odd abou it? *says it a bit sarcastically and then stares at, a weird look of hate on her face*

~Harry Potter~

*looks at her* Whats wrong?

*turns towards him* i don't like water. *shrugs and then turns back around*

Zack

yes...but I have a weird feeling...*he shakes his head* probably nothing. *stands next to her*

~Harry Potter~

I know from experience that you shoundn't shrug of feeling.  They almost always have a reason.

Kiara Johnson

*Sits atop the castle parapet looking down over the lake and her friends, she is in Dragon form, doing what she loves to do, watch.  Her massive wings are folded at her back and her glowing emerald eyes shine with a dragons fire.  She lets out a little rumble from deep with in her throat, knowing too, that something just isnt right.*

he is right. what is it? you can tell me. *looks a bit concerned now. hears the roar and looks around in the sky*

Kiara Johnson

*Tucks her head between her wings and closes her eyes and goes to sleep, not just any sleep, but an almost enchanted, dragon's sleep, her soft breathing can be heard down on the lawn of the school grounds and in the castle it's self.  She sleeps on and on*

(G2G to work now, luvs ya)

~Harry Potter~

*Looks up* Hey its Kiara. *waves at his sister*