News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Peter Pettigrew wouldn't have escaped

Started by 0612, June 9, 2004, 08:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lupin and Black could have stunned Pettigrew so that he couldn't escape. Even if they didn't know how to stun they could use Petrificus Totalus (Even Hermione can do it, why can't Lupin and Black?). There was no need to tie Pettigrew up.

Kiara Johnson

tsk tsk tsk...did you not read the books?  

Avril

yeah..did u acctually read the book???

Voursez

Ive read the books, and im still wondering bout this one. And of course, why you cant grow your clothes, when it becomes to small. And why Harry is allowed to use magic at the Grave Yard in book 4, and the Ministry in book 5. Oh and in Hogsmeade in book 3. And wtf is the rules for Conjuring Spells? If Dumbledore can Conjure chairs, why do you need to buy stuff then?

Avril

Kiara Johnson

No, no one has said anyhting wrong hun.  An opinion is just that, an opinion and everyone is entitled to their own.  Doesn't mean we all ahve to agree, but all the same hun,. it's fine, just arguing my point is all babe.  no worries.  :-*

Ginny Weasly

Like Kiara said. Just don't get us to eager to get our own opinions across, we'll bombard you with a thousand of them at a time! Lol.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

lol Gin, too true.  We are quite the opinionated group, aren't we??  *Falls to the floor laughing*

Ginny Weasly

*laughs because of Kiara on the floor* Yeah, guess we are, arn't we. Though we do get viliont sometimes because of it.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Alas, violence is the core of my very being.  With out it, I would be called a Hufflepuff. ;) :devil:

Ginny Weasly

Lol, yes, but you must remember, my cuz Kayla is quilified as a Hufflepuff and she gets violint once and a while!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

True, however, that violence is not at her very core as it is mine, you too, can be violent at times however, you are a Gryfindor.  Humanity is violent in general, those who say they aren't...lie.  lol  

It is those of us who rely on violence to get them through, that are considered Sltherins.  We get the itch to hurt, we actually LIKE to hurt and don't care if we get hurt in the prosses. :-*

Ginny Weasly

See Kiara, that is why we all love you!  :P Lol! :-*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*Once again falls to the floor laughing, hitting her head on her puter desk this time*  OUCH  *Still laughing.*   :P :-*