News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

DO YOU THINK SNAPE WILL DIE

Started by pig, July 19, 2004, 06:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

hi i was reading the forth book agian and i notaced there are thing in the book that points to him dieing

1 snape use to be a death eater then turned spy

2 in the grave yard voldermort was talking about the death eaters that was not there. three died a few in prison. one at hogwarts , one to scared to return. thats the dumstrang head master and one that has left for ever  i think thats snape but they said they would have to kill him. so you may not see snape in the seventh book.

Major Perigord

Weasley cannot save a thing,
he cannot block a singel ring,
thats why slytherins all sing,
Weasley is our king.

Weasley was born in a bin,
he always lets the Quaffle in,
Weasley will make sure we win,
Weasley is our King.

pig

yea but look. all the fingers are pointing at it lol

Kiara Johnson

Alas, they do point that way, don't they.  However, I think that perhaps Snape will be saved by Harry, some how....Hmmmm

Evil_To_The_Max

that or,harry will send snape to his doom by being in danger,and snape saving him...

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

Yes, I fear it will go one way or the other.  ;)

Ginny Weasly

Sadly, I agree, Snape kinda grows on you, so it would be very sad to see him go.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

emily824

lol ron, i think that snape will be with us till the end....i mean where would harry be with out snape as a potions teacher...i think he'll die at the end of the seventh book tho....
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Aceisback

krazykiki

i hope he wont die...he's my fave prof.

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

sifting- sue

i don't think snape will die.  I stubbornly still believe that he was doing dumbledore's bidding in the tower and is still his man.  But I do think he has a chore ahead of him in convincing anyone of it.  Unless...Dumbledore is alive and is a phoenix animagus.  It would have gone a long long way to convincing voldemort that snape is loyal to him and without dumbledore around (he thinks) voldemort is going to start to come out a bit more, become maybe a bit too complacent.

Biv Jona Fajor

KeeperGirl

No i dont think snape will die he will be in the same league as Mr Malfoy and bellatrix and whateva will happen to them it'll happen to him as well but they wont die ....