News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Prisoner of Azkaban at the IMAX

Started by admin, August 1, 2004, 03:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Has anyone been to see HP 3 at the Imax Cinema?  

Yes
5 (41.7%)
No
4 (33.3%)
What's IMAX?
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 11

admin

We just saw Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban at the Imax cinema  :o

Imax cinemas show specially formatted films that are sometimes made in 3D. Harry Potter wasn't in 3D unfortunately, It was very very big though! The detail and sound were extremely sharp! I noticed a couple of things, like what is the glass ball in Harry's hands when he's standing at the top of the stairs in the scene where the Fat Lady disappears from her painting, was it his remembrall? And when the Minister of Magic has a crow on his head in the Hagrids Hut Scene when Harry & Hermione go back in time the camera goes to a long shot of the Minister and it's clearly a different actor.

Has anyone else been? If you can go, Go!

admin
:sunny:

pig

i'v  heard of it sounds good i wonnder how much it costs hmmmmmmmmmmm......

Ginny Weasly

I've seen it in the Imax over in Pittsburg PA. It was awsome! It dosn't cost much more than a regular theater
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

brian

cool...i dont think there's an imax here unless theres one in DC

Lady_Luna

Wow...I wish I could have seen it on Imax!  There's really no theaters near me... :(..Sounds awesome, though!

Ginny Weasly

It was pretty cool. Only thing is, we had a two year old with us, and kept passing her around when she got scared.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly_1