News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

JK NEW STUFF REVEALED

Started by Kiara Johnson, August 4, 2004, 08:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

JK Rowling updated her site revealing info on as to whether Mr. Weasley will be the minister of magic. She also answered some rumors that has been stirring concerning Tom Riddle being the half blood prince.

goblet_fulla_fire

I didn't go to the site but somewhere I remember J.K. saying that neither Harry or Voldemort(Tom Riddle) is the Half-Blood Prince.
I am a dog.

Fawkes

Thanx Kiara.. I'll check it out..

Ginny Weasly

I would if I could, but I can't because her site dosn't work for me. Tell me what you guys find, okay?
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Snapes_mistress

Do u want to know who the half blood prince is????  its in the 6th book....havent u read it yet????

IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW, DO NOT READ FURTHER DOWN..... THERE IS A SPOILER IF U HAVE NOT READ 6TH BOOK.

HALF BLOOD PRINCE IS:

SEVERUS SNAPE
(yes im serious...didnt u read the book?)
-X-  SEVERUS SNAPE IS MY SEX GOD  -X-

Ginny Weasly

Now I did, I had a slight feeling when they started mentioning something. My sister's reading right now so I can't grab it from her.
I read the book in 7 hours. Lolz. I was obssed with finishing it. Anyway's as much as I did have that feeling I still smirked when Sbape shouted that he was the Half-Blood Prince.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

(I read the book) and I knew it was Snape, don't know why I thought it I just did! And I was right...

Yeah. I always thought Snape seemed sinister...

Snapes_mistress

sinister....but scarily HOT
-X-  SEVERUS SNAPE IS MY SEX GOD  -X-

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

Em

Quote from: Snapes_mistress on July 30, 2005, 03:53:26 AM
sinister....but scarily HOT

::)

We got that from your sig, no need to be posting it now....

gcfreak#1

I read The Half Blooded Prince in 2 days.I new it was going to be someone Harry didn't like!!!!!

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

hermionescool

Quote from: Kiara Johnson on August  4, 2004, 08:00:54 AM
JK Rowling updated her site revealing info on as to whether Mr. Weasley will be the minister of magic. She also answered some rumors that has been stirring concerning Tom Riddle being the half blood prince.

dudes it's snape duhh sixth book clue to it all