News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

who harry will marry

Started by cho chang, August 26, 2004, 05:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cho chang

i think harry will eventually marry Ginny. that's the sort of thing that happens in books. Ginny had a crush on harry, then moved on, but i think eventually she'll know harry is 'the one'. as for harry, he never had any romantic feelings for ginny, but after failures with other girls, he'll return to his first crusher. besides, ginny is harry's friends sister and younger than him, she's ideal. i'm not saying theyre going to go out any time soon, i'm just saying that eventually they'll marry, cause that's unexpected, and what usually happens in books.
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

Ginny Weasly

1. JK said she won't write a book about after the schools

2. I disagree. Ron hopes that will happen, because he's friends with Harry, so he wouldn't have any problems wit Ginny and Harry hooking up. But, Ginny won't hook up with Harry, simply because he did like her once, wich could mean she won't want to trust him like that anymore.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on August 26, 2004, 08:47:24 AM
JK said she won't write a book about after the schools

Earlier on this year, (or maybe last year), JK mentioned she did want to write one or two books about after Harry's Schooling, to wrap up the series nicely.

cho chang

new theory: harry and luna, then. they have stuff in common.  

ronweazley122

I have a problem with this.They have ONE thing in common.They both can see the horses hogwarts used,because they saw someone die.Its a lot like the Hermione/draco shippers,and the hermione/snape shippers,they want to see two people get together who have nothing in common,except yours is slighty diffrent..they have one thing in common..with h/s and h/d shippers I've heard some feeble exuses,like"Draco likes fancy girls",what the heck does that mean?he hates half breeds.no chance.and don't get me started on snape hermione.....People were also saying that luna and ron were going to get together,I sware I laughed my head off....I doubt harry'll get with luna....Its a faaar stretch.Besides,Harrys not going to be with ANYONE in the next book,because he's going to be depressed through most of it.If anyone,I'd say ginny.Luna and harry have one connection,and I don't think being able to see a invisble horse,or having scene someone die is a good reason to get together.

Kiara Johnson

OK, I totaly agree with Ron on this one guys.  HE has made some good points.  Sorry Gin, but I think that Harry Ginny is a realyl good assumption.

Ginny Weasly

*shrugs* No skin off my nose. I just diaggre is all
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

*shrugs*honestly,I just saw no chemistry between luna and harry....Luna ron was even stupider,since ron and hermione are going to be together,thats the way J.k. put it anyway....But,Unless someone gives me some refrences that show me otherwise,I don't think luna and harry will work.Of course,ginny is the easiest assumption.....J.K. could just as easily import a character mentioned,and have harry be with them...

Hermione~ Granger

Ginny and Harry? I don't see them working out. Is there any chemistry? No. Ginny had liked him for awhile but like someone said she moved on. She's always going to be his best friend's little sister..Okay, and I'd prefer Harry/Ginny to Harru/Luna

But Cho, you have a valid point. Harry/Ginny is the sort of thing that works out in books but if that happended that would have 'Cliché' written all over it.

Ron/Luna? NO WAY. Ron and Hermione-Isn't it obvious?

DokkenSuite

I think will do something no one ever thought of.  Like maybe Harry will hook up with some Slytherine.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Fawkes

Quote from: DokkenSuite on September  6, 2004, 10:41:56 AM
I think will do something no one ever thought of.  Like maybe Harry will hook up with some Slytherine.
No way..that's immpossible! :-X I don't think any gryffindor would hook up with a slytherin! :-\ :-X

cho chang

Quote from: ronweazley122 on September  2, 2004, 06:52:01 AM
Besides,Harrys not going to be with ANYONE in the next book,because he's going to be depressed through most of it.

i wish he would get out of the depression mode-its getting old. In my story {the greatest story since the harry potter ones} he snaps out of it. Ok i see your points, but i think he's going to hook up with someone unexpected, though not from slytherin, i dont think. everyone says ron and herm, but i disagree. they probably gonna be bf/gf for a while, but it'll complicate their friendship, so they'll breakup.

ronweazley122

not angry moody depression,sadness and mourning depression.His god father died,genius.of course he'll be sad.I'm still sad my grandfather died.

I think Harry's kinda too depressed to think about all that.  ;)

Em

I'll stick with waiting....