News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

It seems to me...

Started by Professor_Snape, March 23, 2002, 06:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor_Snape

That you've discussed everything from the movie, except the best part:
John Williams musical score.

I happened to have loved the score (even though I didn't think that much of the movie). Once again John has shown he can do a diversity of high quality music.
What did you guys think?
Leave me alone.

Kaeli

***shaking with vexation***

I WOULD BE ABLE TO COMMENT ABOUT THE LOVELY MUSIC IF I HAD SEEN IT!!!!!

okay, have a nice day! :)
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Calm down, Kaeli, calm down!
I thought the music was terrific.  I bought the soundtrack, but when I listened to it, it pretty much just repeated 'Hedwigs Theme' throught the whole thing.  John Williams is a great composer, and if I'm not mistaken, he also did the music for Star Wars, right?
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Professor_Snape

Yep, and all of Steven Spielbergs movies.
Leave me alone.

hpcoolest5

Woah! I loved the music, especially the Hogwarts theme! That was cool! I think it was a Hogwarts theme... And another thing that bothers me about the movie is that they used a harp in the movie and the flute Hagrid gave Harry for his birthday in the book! (For Fluffy) The toilet seat bit was funny, tho. And in the movie, Ron was told by his brothers that Harry was in the train carriage, but in the book, he asked Harry his name and that's how he found out. I knew there was something about Draco and Harry meeting on the train! :)
BYE! ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!