News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*Spoiler for Book 6*

Started by Hermione~ Granger, November 1, 2004, 09:48:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermione~ Granger

This post will contain book six spoilers - the names of three chapters. It will also spoil the surprise (not much of a surprise anymore -- sorry ) waiting for you behind the door on JKRowling.com. So, please only read on if you don't care about the book being spoilt for you.

Chapter Two
Spinners End

Chapter Six
Draco's Detour

Chapter Fourteen
Felix Felicis

Tweetie

COOL! 8) That means that Felix Felicis could be the Half-Blood Prince! (Who is Felix, though?)  I wonder what 'Spinner's End' means, though. ???  It sounds like a spider's death.  Perhaps Aragog dies!  Draco's Detour sounds cool!  I can't wait until the sixth book is released!  Thanks, Hermione, for sharing the chapter names with us!  :) If you find anything else, please post!  :D

pig

thay sound good thanks. cant wait to read them

Em

Rumor I heard is that the book is done and bla bla bla but won't be out forever, not really forever but long time, haha, but that's just a rumor i heard...

Audrey

Thanks,it`s cool.I just can`t wait to read the 6th. ;)

Em

I can, I have enough books to read, actualy way too many...... I want to read all of the reading competition books for spring which is 42 and then for just regular schooling, I have to read 4 per marking period.......

Ginny Weasly

*grins at em* I thank you for trying so hard, but be realistic Emily! I doubt even I could read all 42 books.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

hmmph.....well i'll show you! I have already read half of thos books!maybe not quite,lol WE ARE GETTING FIRST!!!! plus we have 5 months.....and don't call me by my first name >:( sounds like a challenge ;D

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

lol, I only remember 2 on that list and i can't find mine ;D Tale of desperuex and silent night.....