News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

SOMEONE ELSE IS GOING TO DIE!!!

Started by 0612, November 10, 2004, 04:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Em

[size=08pt]I think Hagrid, Snape, Hermione, or Ron. . . . . . . . [/size]

Josh Weasley

no it wouldnt be ron or hermione cause there too important to die.I would hate J.K. if she killed either one of them.
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

Fawkes

Actually I think it's someone close to Harry.. It must be otherwise I don't think J.K will say anything about it.. I don't think any of the Dursleys will die.. they're not that important in the story.. :-X Neither is Seamus or Dean..
Here's my list:

• Hermione
  • Ron
  • Hagrid
  • Cho Chang (I really hope so!)
  • Lupin

Josh Weasley

Then i think its either Cho or Hagrid. :)
Weasley is our king

Fawkes

I have a feeling it's gonna be Cho.. or is that because I hate her so much? :-X

mandtastic20

well hello, im new at this but anyway..  I think it will either be Mrs. Dursley or maybe Percy Weasley because both of them had a pretty big role in the past 2 books... I think Mrs. Dursley because of the last book.. i dont remember quite exactly what the thing was with her because I havent read it since it came out but I knew she had a pretty big part in knowing about Voldemort. I think Percy just because he is at the ministry now and he's stupid and doesnt know what he gets himself into.

Josh Weasley

the people i think wont die.

Ron
Hermione
Dumbledore
Voldem0rt
Semous
Harry(of course)
Percy
all the weasleys
THATS IT
Weasley is our king

rookypox

i have a feeling that it might be dumbledore. i mean, harrys faith in dumbledore was kinda lost in the last book, and he started to seem....not weak in an ill way, but he just seemed more human. like he'd realised that he'd made mistakes, just like everyone else has, and i think this emphasised his mortality. maybe a bit of foreboding?
other than that it could be completely random and be someone like....hagirid?!? nooooooooooooo! not the bfg!
teh lahve.....
das ist klug.
I love the way penguins waddle. but i don't want to be one.
"i'm going to die when i'm older...." truer words have never been spoken, my jazzy pants.

Josh Weasley

actually hagrid came pretty close to dying in the 5th book.
Weasley is our king

mandtastic20

i think it might be neville also, and if neville does die then it might make a big twist w/ the whole prophecy thing.. b/c it could have been neville that voldemort should have been after and if neville dies then voldemort will come to reign.. but i think if j.k. rowling would do that then the 7th book would kind of be stupid b/c there would be no point for harry potter anymore because voldemort wouldnt really be after him because he has full power and would take over the world.. and if he was in full power harry wouldnt have a chance to defeat him.. well atleast thats what i think but i guess we will all have to wait til july to find out!!! personally I Cant Wait!!! ;D