News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Which Pet?

Started by 0612, November 22, 2004, 08:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which magical pet would you choose?

Crup
4 (17.4%)
Diricrawl
0 (0%)
Hippogriff
8 (34.8%)
Chimera
1 (4.3%)
Kneazle
2 (8.7%)
Other (Please Specify)
8 (34.8%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Poisoned?!?! That's bad enough.  ;D

Em

lol, my mum didn't mind too much, the cat liked to climb into my crib and get right up in front of my face so I couldn't breathe, then my mum would go crazy...  :P

ivy_girl

I like cats!
oh and i chose other on the pole because i would liek a dragon.sounds like fun.dangerous. ADVENTURE!!!(me like) ;)
"'I am the Golux. The only Golux in the world. And not a mere device.'
'Well you resemble one' said the prince.
'I resemble only half the things I say I don't. The other half resemlbe me.'"
--The 13 Clocks     By James Thurber

Audrey

Oh yeah,dragon must be very nice to keep,they must be intelligent as well,could be better than Hippogriff I`ve been obsessed?What do ya think 0612?

hpfreak12

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fraphead

Niffler even if it does wreak the house
"Your not this brave at night are you?"
"This is night Dinkey Duddy Kins that's what we call it when it goes all dark like this."

natato

men arent worthy for tears and one who is won't make you cry.

Every day without you is like a book without pages. I love you, I will always do, for the rest of our earthly and heavenly life.

Born to be free...........

BE COOL!

true love doesn't have a happy end...true love never ends

harrypotterfan:)

i would choose fawkes just like natato  ;) ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

a kneazle (or however you spell it)

or a phoenix, or a pigmy puff
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

why a pigmy puff? i would think you bing sirius would pick a hippogriff ;D :-X
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Naroto Mashima

Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

ChoChangHP118

actually i'd rather have a Puffskein:

The Puffskein is found worldwide. Spherical in shape and covered in soft, custard- colored fur, it is a docile creature that has no objection to being cuddled or thrown about. Easy to care for, it emits a low humming naise when contented. From time to time a very long, thin, pink tongue will emerge from the depths of the Puffskein and snake throught the house searching for food. The Puffskein is a scavenger taht will eat anything from leftovers to spiders, but it has a particular preference for sticking its tongue up the nose of sleeping wizards and eating their bogies. This tendency has made the Puffskein much beloved by wizarding children for many generations and it remains a highly popular wizarding pet.

-FANTASTIC BEASTS & WHERE TO FIND THEM

i'm bored.
i may be sirius on here...but i'm a girl in real life!
if i were sirius in real life then i would defiantly pick a hippogriff!!   ;D
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)