News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

***The Final Showdown***

Started by 0612, November 29, 2004, 08:28:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fawkes

(Thanks Fawkes! Guys, I'm running out of ideas! Any ideas pls IM me, thanks)

He picked up his wand and smashed it hard onto the coin. The effect was better than Hermione had made it to be.

A marquee of words formed at the side of the galleon, saying "Please help Harry. Harry is in the Shrieking Shack in Hogwarts".

Harry waited, doing only defensive magic, until at least twenty people rushed into the shack. voldem0rt's eyes widened. "I thought we agreed we'd fight one on one, Potter?" asked Voldem0rt. "Or has Dumbledore taught you how to play dirty?"

He redirected his wand at Dumbledore. "Since your promise is not kept, I find no reason to keep mine. AVAD-" Twenty-eight jets of light issued from twenty-eight wands, hitting Voldem0rt all over.

A few jets were red. They were stunners, which served their purpose. Voldem0rt slumped, stunned onto the ground, right beside Albus Dumbledore.

Harry walked towards Voldem0rt, rage pumping through his veins, then, he turned to his friends and said "Those of you who want to be able to see Thestrals in the future, please stay here. The rest can leave."

Nobody moved a muscle.

Harry bent down and removed dumbledore's gag. He looked at Harry, tears in his eyes, and said "I truly appreciate this, Harry." Harry smiled, then looked at Voldem0rt.

He muttered, more to himself than anyone else "Neither can live while the other survives..." He pointed his wand at Voldem0rt. "Neither can live while the other survives..."

He took a deep breath. "Avada... Ke- Ke-". He let out his breath. "I can't do it." He said softly to Dumbledore, who merely said, "One must die in the hands of the other".

Harry was determined. He lifted up his wand and brought it down. "AVADA KEDAVRA!"

I didn't work. There was no flash of green light.

Harry looked at Dumbledore. Who said, "I cannot kill him. He must die in your hands, Harry."

But Harry couldn't do the Avada Kedavra. What could he do?

(OK, guys, it's now open for suggestions. The first suggestion about what to do with Voldem0rt would be used! Oh, BTW I won't be online for a few days.)

(Ok, I'm continuing. Credit goes to Tweetie for giving me the idea! Thanks Tweetie!)

Harry had no idea what to do. He looked around for a means of help, until Dumbledore spoke again. "He must die in your hands, Harry. Any ideas?"

Then Harry understood. Dumbledore wanted Harry to kill Voldem0rt physically. No magic, just physically attacking.

Harry looked at dumbledore, who simply nodded. Harry took a deep breath and looked at Voldem0rt. Then he brought his hands down and grabbed Voldem0rt throat.

It looked like a joke. He didn't even know if he was doing any damage to voldem0rt. He let his hands go. He must, somehow, vent his anger, destroy the man who killed his parents.

And he knew, he shouted "ACCIO Baseball Bat!". And a baseball bat came. He took a deep breath, and began to swing it at every bit of Voldem0rt he could reach.

After a full five minutes, Harry stepped back. His clothes were dripping with blood. However, Harry didn't know if Voldem0rt was dead. He had, after all, tried many ways to stop death...

(Guys wanna submit any ideas?)

Harry was about to step back to see the damage when he heard somebody shout "Enervate!". Lucious Malfoy had appeared in the door and had revived his master.

Voldem0rt was injured but alive. before anyone could react, a deep voice shouted "AVADA KEDAVRA!". Malfoy slumped onto the floor. Dumbledore had killed him.

Voldem0rt limped towards Harry. He pulled the baseball bat out of Harry's hand and suddenly brought it down on Harry's head. He missed, however. It only hit Harry's shoulder hard. Harry ran to one side and summoned the bat out of Voldem0rt's hand. Harry ran across and whacked Voldem0rt in the head.

He collapsed to one side and fainted.

Ginny Weasly

Not bad, Violent, but not bad. lol
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

(Yes, Ginny. I intended it too be violent. speaking of violence, you can visit www.madnesscombat.com for some real, hardcore violence.

Harry lifted the baseball bat and brought it down on Voldem0rt's head. Blood splattered. Voldem0rt was dead. And this concludes our story, my first Fanfic.

Em

Tweetie

:thumbsup:  That was great! :)  I do like violent stories, and that is the sort of thing that I like.  Maybe you could write a sequel, where Harry has to fight the remaining Death Eaters.  Just a suggestion.  I look forward to reading anything else that you may choose to write. ;D  

:sweetheart:  Tweetie

Ginny Weasly

*grins* I think it's awsome.  I was just noting that it was violent.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

yes very good violent but good.