News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Her name

Started by 0612, December 3, 2004, 09:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Em

Well, I agree that all guys think that at least once thing, but I don't think they all get hung up over it, it just passes over some of the guys brains instead of getting stuck there! Yeah, that makes sense! :P

Ginny Weasly

*sighs* Yes, your a guy, so you must have thought at least once in your lifetime that a girls should be a girl. (pretty, giggly stuff like that) Just once is all I'm saying. Most guys nowadays do like the idea of girls equal to men, once they get older, and I'm sure all the guys on this site are that way.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Uh huh. Most guys who are *cough*intheirrightmind*cough* would outgrow these kind of ideas at about 12. (Because they start to think otherwise about girls, get my drift?)

Em

::)oh like that what hrd to understand, lol)

Audrey

Quote from: emmawatsongirl on December  4, 2004, 10:40:41 PM
I agree with ya both in a way...and some guys (older) are still like that, trust me, I know, but, whatever....
Yeah,what you say is right.But it really depends on the individual.I know that coz I have been working as a emotional f***wittage beater ;D(literaly!) in London for a while.(U know not officially,just in case...)Ha ha

Em

I am not sure I want to know what you are talking about  :P

Yeah. That needs to be a little bit clearer.  ;D

Audrey

Well sorry guys for making you confused.Anyway,I just mean that there are guys who are really nice of course and be kind to women.We haveta see one individually.There are good people of course!!Gender is not important ;)

Em

That's not what I was talking about...

emotional f***wittage beater.... umm, ok....

^ that's where I have no idea what you are talking about...

Yeah. Same here.  ;D

For one, I have never heard the word "F***wittage".
Oh, BTW if you're afraid of the forum censoring or catching you for using the F word, you could always go: F|_|[K.  ;D

Em

And I thought I had too much free time on my hands...  :P

Fawkes

Quote from: 0612 on December 16, 2004, 08:20:31 PM
Oh, BTW if you're afraid of the forum censoring or catching you for using the F word, you could always go: F|_|[K.  ;D
Better if she didn't do that.. :-X It's not a plesant word you know.. :-[

;D You're right. Sorry.

Em

...and this world isn't a very pleasent place you know...

Ginny Weasly

no it's not, because, as the old cliche' goes "Life isn't always fair".  :( I hate that damed saying
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret