News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Training (for RP Help)

Started by ~Harry Potter~, February 28, 2005, 09:12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordBlaZe

I think im fire 2 lol it's in my name ;D  Harry teach me how to control fire and flame and all that sorta stuff
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

harrypotterfan:)

LOL....okay then.....that's good I think?
LOL.....joking
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

fudge0604

Albus walks into the room and says " Harry could you help me find my element? I have allways
liked ice and cold. i've allways hated fire..." Albus said and looked at the others in room.

Post Potter depression.

darkluv37

i would like to find my element to im not sure wut im good at so yea help me plz

Dobby_ROX

I'm Confused what powers do peapole need to master?

Proud_Potter_Fan

Hey, so is where u choose the power u would like to have??
If soo I would like to have the power of Water  ;D
If possible
Harry&Ginny a match made in Heaven.
Ron&Hermione so diffrent but so good together.

Harry Potter Rocks!!

Dobby_ROX

I would love to be able to stop time

fudge0604

Sorry, but stopping time is, not available. Sorry?

And, you don't get to choose your powers here. You can choose them yourselves,
but please, don't overdo it. No one likes an overpowered newbie :P

Post Potter depression.

Dobby_ROX

Thankyou, I already figured that out by the way Ginny's letting me share her power

Miss Xantier

I would like to have the power of shapeshifting, which you can change into anything(but nothingness) like for a example, Isabelle saw the smallest hole she ever saw, the only thing that could possibly fit through it would be a mouse. Isabelle shapeshifts into a mouse and crawled through the hole and changed back.
P.S. If that is possible that I could have that power? Otherwise if that's not possible then I will take the element of air.

Voldimort101

wtf?! r u crazy?! u would be crushed by the wall.
i'll tell u. the mouse hole would go strait through the wall, so it would be like a tunnel. the wall would come crashing down on u! P.S. i would go with air if i were u.

(can i have a power to? i've always wanted to be an animargus! and if i get an answer from a filty Gryfindor i'll...)