News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A possible way that you can get the 6th HP book easily.

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, May 14, 2005, 11:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

On the day the 5th HP book came out, I went to Barnes and Noble to buy the 5th HP book but they were all sold out.  Dissapointed, I also went to the electronics store, Best Buy, with my dad to buy a new remote, only to find that Best Buy had nearly a full stock of the Fifth Harry Potter book.  So instead of going to Barnes and Noble, go to Best Buy which I am 99% sure will have the 6th HP book the day it comes out.  Nobody else would even think of going to Best Buy to buy a book, let alone a Harry Potter book.  I know I sound like I am advertising, but I swear I'm not. I'm am just passing along info.
I am a dog.

LavyBrown

LOL! The same thing Happened to me. I couldn't find a book anywhere so i gave up for the day. My sister and I went to this coffehouse and on the coner was a full stack of the boook. I honestly think it was in siloet :-[ ;)(most of the light is on one object)
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

I'm not surprised. My dad bought mine from a post office.  :P

Ginny Weasly

my Mum ordered mine from the internet for 21 dollars. One of my friends wanted one so bad, she bought it from the library.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Oh, yes. I also had a friend who bought it from a library. BTW, I guess it's worth noting that one of my friends found the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2) in the loo.   :P ;D

Fawkes

lol really, Zero? ;D

Well it's not difficult for me to get the book.. It doesn't get sold out quickly ;D

LavyBrown

mine was only $15. I was willing to pay the full $30. I still go to that coffe shop. I will love them forever. That's where I'm going to get the 6th book.LOL
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Proffesser Jamie

i will probably get it from the library, but may not buy it but i could buy it later when its like $5 a few months after it comes out
*~e*v~i*l~ *i~s* ~g*o~o*d~*
~*e~v*i~l* ~i*s~ *m~e~