News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

HP mistakes 3

Started by Any$Potter, May 30, 2005, 01:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Any$Potter

hi.I just notised a mistake in the movie HP3.When HRH go to meet hagrid they c malfoy there.So hermione gets angry and points her wand at malfoy he faces his head to the left.But during the time turner his head is facing right.
ANY$POTTER(Pranita,Anitaa Bishnoi)

_Lavender_

Oh!.... **never noticed that before**
Very cool. Thanx, Any$Potter.

:-* Lav.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Any$Potter

Good one! If ya wanna know more mistakes from all past three HP movies, go check out the Harry Potter Movies board.

Any$Potter

goblet_fulla_fire

If you don't mind Any$Potter, I'll put that on the list of mistakes on my Harry Potter movie mistakes 3 post.  I will put something on there to let everybody know that you noticed it. If you don't want it there, just tell me.
I am a dog.

Em

Quote from: Any$Potter on May 30, 2005, 01:07:25 PM
hi.I just notised a mistake in the movie HP3.When HRH go to meet hagrid they c malfoy there.So hermione gets angry and points her wand at malfoy he faces his head to the left.But during the time turner his head is facing right.

Actually I just got done watching both of those parts to see for myself, and it's the same both times. . .

LavyBrown

Mistakes are funny to read because when you watch the movie and are looking for the mis. you read about you find more and more you didn't read about
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Em

I'd rather just sit back relax and watch the movie rather than watching for mistakes, because even if we do find any, there's nothing that can be done about them, except maybe complaining which is pointless in my opinion. . . Although I find myself doing so . . .  Poor people who have to listen . . . hehe. . .

LavyBrown

I ve only seen like 5 mistakes that I read about so..........................
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Em

I haven't seen any, but most times I am not looking at the TV screen, just listening while I do whatever, so that could explain why. . .

I usually have a good laugh over them. Like in movie 1, for example. After the trio falls into the devils snare, harry says "lucky hermione pays attention in herbology", ron walks from the left of the screen to the right. Look at the bottom left corner and see a *HAND* tugging Ron's shirt. That one was funny.

HPfan1

ooooohhhh!!! I never would have thought to look at that, Very Awesome. Good job, and noticing.