News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Life and Death RP

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, June 29, 2005, 11:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

(This is similar to the Life and fan fic, and somebody told me it would be cool if it was an rp)

Goblet was at his house in the country, alone as always. He was back at his house for the holidays, though he didn't know why he didn't just stay at Hogwarts, or even go to his parents house. He found his owl Hermes (not Weasly Hermes) at his window and opened the expected letter from his parents. What his parents wrote was the same thing as always,"I'm sorry that you had to go away, but it was for the best. If something happened to you, nobody would know."       
            Goblet went down to his basement which he cleaned and organized everything that was there during the first two months he was at his new home. Goblet liked being down in the basement. It made him feel secure. Though there was one problem with the basement: About once every few months, somebody would end up there by accedent when they travel by portkey. People who end up there often yell at Goblet for thier mistake feeling it is best to put the blame on somebody. Goblet was finishing up his reply to his parents' letter, telling them that he will be all right. Then he closed up the letter, went outside to give the letter to his owl Hermes who was on a post drinking water. He noticed that it will be dark soon, but then he heard angry yelling...
               Goblet looked up to find dozens of people riding brooms coming straight toward his house. Then what he saw next made his head turn ice cold: The Dark Mark. Goblet took a few steps back, then he saw green light coming from quite a few people on the brooms. Avada Kadarvra, the killing curse. Goblet knew this curse too well, as it is what killed  nearly his entire family, even Goblet performed it on the wizard that killed his entire family when he was inches away from being killed.
                Goblet dove to the side, the spell missing him from inches and the spell shattered a window. Goblet got into the house just as the death eaters just landed thier brooms. He ran through the house, not knowing where he was going, just trying to get away from those...people. Then he heard a door burst open. "D*** it!" yelled Goblet in anger. Loads of killing spells were soaring through the house. Goblet didn't know when to turn. "The basement," he thought. Goblet turned left and right, hoping his steps would lead him to the right place. "Downstairs!" thought Goblet. He was nearly there. Then a death eater appeared in front of him. "Avada-" the death eater started, but he was too slow. Goblet smashed him against a wall and then he thanked God that he was tall.
Goblet then jumped down the stairs and closed the door to the basement. He pointed his wand at the doorknob"Zemial!"
              "The kid went in the basement! Alohoamora! D***! Doesn't work!" said somebody outside the basement. "We are going to have to break this door down." said another voice. Goblet grinned. But that went away just as soon he remembered where he was. "S***!" yelled Goblet. The door was banging loudly. Judging by the spell he just used, the door shouldn't open for about 15, 20 minutes. There wasn't a window in sight to get out of. He went to a wall and slid down on it, hands on his face and he was starting to face the facts. He was going to die. He can't take all those death eaters. Then he saw somebody appear out of nowhere, which couldn't be at a worse time.
I am a dog.

LavyBrown

It was his friend Lavy(who often appered out of the blue) "Hey goblet. Whats going on?" she said looking up at the door

(just to let you know I don't plan on dieing)
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

goblet_fulla_fire

(don't make it sound like you wound up there on purpose, you supposed to be there by accident. YOU MUST ACT LIKE KAREN!

"DON'T get that. You will die if you do."
I am a dog.

pig

* pig sat in hogwarts  reading when a vision hit her she saw lavy and goblet trasped and out siide were deatheaters  they shot down the door all wands pointing at them and bang they all shot a spell none mist they fell crampled to the floor* pig opend her eyes breathing fast she tried to contacted them she reached out with her mind

~lavy goblet  can you here me~

goblet_fulla_fire

"What the f- yes, I can here you."
I am a dog.

LavyBrown

(What makes you think it was an accident.)

pig

~ sorry i scared ya anyway i had a vision your bough going to die im not  are there death eaters outside rigt now~

goblet_fulla_fire

(never mind)

"Wow, great guess." Goblet said sarcastically.
I am a dog.

pig

~ dont get all sarcastic with me if you dont want my help fine die~ pig isad angarly 2 him

goblet_fulla_fire

"Fine. I am sorry. It is just, I am about to die here so you may find me to act...more different than usual."
I am a dog.

LavyBrown

"Ya, is that possiable. Anyway what are we going to do now that we'er here?"

goblet_fulla_fire

"We are going to die. That's it."
I am a dog.

LavyBrown

"I'm too young to die. We need another plan. Um... how long is that spell going to last on that door."

goblet_fulla_fire

Ten minutes...maybe less.
I am a dog.

LavyBrown