News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Life and Death RP

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, June 29, 2005, 11:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

"I think we are outnumbered by 30 to 2. I am open to any ideas to make our deaths dignified."
I am a dog.

LavyBrown

"Fight, you do have your wand right?"
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

goblet_fulla_fire

"Fight? We are outnumbered 30-2!"
I am a dog.

LavyBrown

"And you've told me that twice before, but whaty eals are we going to do sit here and wait to die."

goblet_fulla_fire

"Sigh. If you insist but what the h*** are we going to do?"
I am a dog.

pig

~ thats ok i would act a liilte diffrent to and your not going to die i might be able to distracted them ive never tried this before ive seen ginny do it~ pig  said constrating even mre harder.

she aperd in front of them a aspral perjection of her self it flickerd then when away pig constrated harder and she came back she wasnt solid her mind was here not her body  which laid at school slumped over

~ ok im going to go outside and try to distracted them you open the door and run i cant get hurt in this form not much anyway~ she said disparing and then apearing out side tall the death eaters looked at her

LavyBrown

come on we have to go now

goblet_fulla_fire

"Okay. I am bringing this just in case." Goblet grabs a rusty steak knife. "Say when Pig.
I am a dog.

pig

* the death eaters rased there wands and cast spells at her they went right through her she flinched it didnt hurt but it still felt wird she tried to fling them to the floor but it didnt work*

~ dam im not strong anough~ she thought to her self. she closed her eyes egenored evrything else and constrated untill her head started to pownd she let  go of all her engery  and all of the death eaters fell to the floor  she fell to her knees ecsorsted.

~ you beter go while there down ~ she said her mind was ecsorsed

goblet_fulla_fire

"Okay let's go!" Goblet went running out the door, holding Lavy's arm. They hid in a nearby forest. "I know this hiding spot." They hid in a damp and dirty cave in the forest. "We should wait for a little while."
I am a dog.

LavyBrown

"Ok." Lavy said sitting down.

goblet_fulla_fire

They waited there for fifteen minutes, then suddenly, "Maybe they are in the cave. Lumos!" Goblet pushed Lavy behind a nearby boulder. Goblet quickly went to another one, holding a knife in his hands. Goblet mouthed the words, "Not a sound."
I am a dog.

pig

pig  figure flickerd and she ruturned to her body. her head hurt like hell and her chest hurt aswell the after afects she had never done that so far before she put down her book and lade down on th couch in the grifindor coomon room

LavyBrown

Lavy and goblet heard footsteps and saw a light getting brighter

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet got the knife tried to stab the Death Eater in the thigh, but instead he got him in his rib cage. The death eater remained on the floor, dead. "D***."
I am a dog.