News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

half blooded prince?

Started by incarnata, July 4, 2005, 04:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

incarnata

I think that the half blooded prince will be Godric Gryffingdor because it isn'[t harry or voldermort. And Godric is hald blooded.

ronweazley122

since when is godric half blood?

ronweazley122

I'm pretty sure....It said nothing about godric being half blood.

harrypotterluvr224

hey everyone...
            just thought i'd let you know, so you don't worry ur selves sick over this, snape is the half-blood prince
             it say so in the end of book 6  :)  too bad...

mc platnum

harry sent his autograph to me he looks so cute in it :)

goblet_fulla_fire

Wow, McRediculous Name. I didn't know that your post had any relevance to the topic at hand. In fact, your post, was completely out of nowhere. Nothing in the previous posts could lead to Harry Potter's autograph.

Since you are obviously new, let me run through a few things...

First of all noobie, put the right things, IN the right place. We can't just have everybody posting anything they want where ever they want! Just not right! Otherwise, it would just be, complete chaos on a website ones and tens of people enjoy.

Secondly noobie, this topic is currently obselete. Since this rumor is now false, to post would be pointless Now you aren't a pointless person, are you?

Thirdly and lastly of all, noobie. Do you know how many people claim they have the autographs of famous actors and actresses? And their email addresses too? Just to get you more...acceptable, over the internet, don't say you have (famous person)'s signed or not signed whatever he or she has. Everybody is going to think you are a liar, and dislike you. Orrrr, everybody is going to believe you and get jealous. You make posts like that, the only people that are going to believe you are 11 year old little girls that obsessively think themselves making out with famous actors. You don't want to be friends with those hormonal girls, do you?

By the way, no offense.
I am a dog.