News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Start Of The End

Started by Lord Voldem0rt, July 29, 2005, 12:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Voldem0rt

( sorry if any thing is miss spelled)   

It was a bright sunny day the wind was blowing softly and the birds where singing with out a care, but for a boy named Harry it was a hole different story all to gether. Harry was teased and tormented by The family that took him in the Druns. He had  dark hiar blue eyes and a lightening bolt on his fore head. Strange stuff would allways happen like the time his foster dad Dif and his foster mom Patty took there son Edward  to the zoo the glass to the snake cage melted and the snake caused a panic. When they got home Harry got 20 lashes whith a belt just for standing there when it happend.

( to be continud)
To Do List:
1.CLEAR MY NAME AND GO GOOD
2. Become Minister of Magic
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD
4. MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!

Lord Voldem0rt

(sorry can't spell)

Today was harrys 11th birthday Patty had allready locked Harry under the stares. Patty was a tall skinny blonde person that loved to gasip all the time and Dif was a musculare man that was ok with his looks. Dif got up real early to pick out a belt  and rush down the stares. "patty did you lock the sniveling littel brat in his cuboard" yelled Dif whith excite ment. "yes dear I did let me get the camera" "patty don't forget to wake Edward up so you can vidoe tape it all" 10 minets later Edward, the camra, and Patty where down stares.  Dif opend the door harry was hiding under the bed. Dif pulled him out and sed happy birthday as Patty held him down. Swich the camera on". It's on dad it's on" Edward sed with sheer excitment. So then Dif rased his belt and lashed him whith it at leased a hundred and ten times give or take one or two.
                      Later that day Harry was let out side. The second his shoes hit grase he ran. He made it all the way to the corner of the drive befor Edward would takle him and drag him back inside then throun in the back yard and chained like a dog.

(g2g right later)
To Do List:
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Lord Voldem0rt

Quote from: Lord Voldem0rt on July 30, 2005, 12:07:48 AM
(sorry can't spell)

YO if no one is going to post into my storry i'll just take it off! :(  yet 8)
To Do List:
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD