News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Awesome News

Started by k88, February 12, 2002, 05:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

k88

This new forum is so cool,I wish I had some really amazing  8) rumours but I don't.If anyone has please write it here! ;D

fluffy

I was wandering if u had any news on the next harry potter book?

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I heard that JKR was gonna kill another person in the 5th book, and that person might be Ginny Weasley!  *dies on the spot* She just can't do that!  It's not fair!  Ginny cannot die!  She and Harry make such a cute couple *sniffle*
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kaeli

Are you serious?!! She's thinking about killing Ginny!!!??? NOOOO!!! She's so cute!!! Ginny has to grow up and be a best friend to Harry (I would very much like to see them together, but I don't think JK Rowling would) and be a caring and loving mother of some sort. Please don't let Ginny die!!!!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

xXKittieLitheXx

*Eyes well up with tears*... I dun think  dat' Ginny will die... >.< she can't.... o.o; that would be sickening!! >.< seriously.... o.-  ~.~ She has to stay!!! o.o; anywho, wasssap!?!?! *dries eyes*
..x*X:KiTtIe*LiThE:X*x.. A.k.A~ Zephyr ((Zephy, Kittie))

Kaeli

Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll kill Malfoy...(wishful thinking, I know, but hey...) Well, all I can say is that it better not be Sirius...(read side message). What did everyone think of that Valentine Ginny wrote Harry in the second book?!! I thought it was so cute, but kinda funny...

xXKittieLitheXx

[shadow=blue,left,300]^^ I think it would be nice if she did away with Malfoy... *grins* mwahaha.. I feel a fan-fic coming on... ((not really, I wouldn't do that to him... x.x. even though I HATE HIM![/shadow]

Kaeli

Who's going to be the next Defence agains the Dark Arts teacher, I wonder...perhaps Lupin will come back later...?

xXKittieLitheXx

[shadow=Blue,left,300] Having Lupin back would be nice... oh, but wouldn't it kick is Sirius was the next teacher?? I mean, come on... nobody would expect it... o.o; and and... it must happen!!! *wishfull-ish thinking* o.o; Maybe maybe maybe???? *prays* [/shadow]

Kaeli

Hey, you know how excited I would be if Sirius was the next Defence of the Dark Arts Teacher...that would be so awesome it would put me in an extremely good mood for a week!!! But I don't want to set myself up for dissapointment.

fireoftheCelts14

8) TEXTThe world of Harry Potter and its fans with take an unltimate and tremendous flip into the dismal space that is the world of reality as we know it, with the release of book seven. Harry Potter, in rumor and absolute no real basis confirmed by J.K. ROwling or other, will die.//URL

I doubt that Lupin'll come back to teach... he quit once because it was too hard, why should he come back?  And Sirius is still hiding from the Ministry.  I hope that it'll be a girl for the DADA job... that'd be a change!  There's only been guys so far.. what is JKR?  Sexist?  Lol, j/k.  I wouldn't say that about the wonderfully fantabulous writer and maker-upper of the HP books! ;D

*waves around a big sign saying: GOOO DRACOOO!!

Kaeli

I don't know if I would like the DADA teacher to be a girl. I mean, it would be nice for a change, sure, but she would probably be another Profesor Trelawney (or however you spell her name).

**grabs sign out of ShuiBee's hands and throws it to the ground and stomps on it. Writes my own message saying: Sirius is 'the man'!!!

HEY!  *grabs sign back and crosses out the 'Sirius is 'the man''

I'm sure Dumbledore would save everyone the trouble by NOT hiring another Trelawney...

xXKittieLitheXx

*takes the sign away from them both and writes a big question mark on it* ~.~ :( So0o0o.... >.< *waves the "?" around* *Wonders if there is a 'trio' yet*