News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Awesome News

Started by k88, February 12, 2002, 05:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dans_angel

this is sad, but my mom would not let me see moulin rouge.....*sniffs*.....coz she thinks that is about sex, that all is about love and sex...*sniffs again*.....hum...., im "overprotected" like Britney Spears, lol

Professor_Snape

You're kidding?
Moulin Rouge is one of my favorite movies of the year, it was great.

And your parents are right, it is about love and sex.
Leave me alone.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I, personally, would like to see Moulin Rouge as a Broadway show.  That would be awesome!!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Harrys_girl_friend

I heard that the last word of the last chapter of the last book is "SCAR"!! Scarry isn't it!! well if you want more info check out "www.harrypotterfans.net" You will find lots of roumers there. belive me thats my fav. site!!!!(Next 2 this 1)
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

Kaeli

Uh-oh....looks like were going to be having a fight coming up next!!! Dans_angel, and Harry's Girlfriend... :-/ Anyway, about Moulin Rouge, the movie is not only about sex, although it does mention it quite a bit. It is very deep though. Very good movie, and believe me, I wouldn't like it if it was a movie solely based on sex. It's not. It's better than that.
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

Harrys_girl_friend

Hey Kaeli, I don't think Dans_angel will ever want to look at harry by the time i send her 50 howlers a  day!! 100 on the weekends!! She'll probably be to emberrased!!!!!! LOL! ;D

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

Harrys_girl_friend

Hey! Did eny one check out that link i said to go to? If you didn't you need to!!!

Kaeli

Hey, can I help send the howlers!!! Good idea!!!! ;D

Harrys_girl_friend

Great Kaeli! Now we can double them!!!   LOL!

Kaeli

hmmm...I hope she doesn't go deaf!!! ::)

*cracks up* I bet she would!!  And she'd probablly get kicked outta Hogwarts for so many disturbences!  *gasp!* I don't want Dans_angel to be kicked out! :'(

hermione_angel

TEXTI think that there is a possibility that Dumbledore  :-XMIGHT betray Harry Potter...a friend told me about  :-/this...check it on Book 4...and Hermione...obviously will become a prefect!!! ;D
HOgwarts, Hogwarts, Hogy, Hogy- Hogwarts
"Alohamohra...Standard Book of spells Chapter: 7" hermione granger

Kaeli

No...Dumbledore is a great man...he would never betray Harry!!!

I agree with Kaeli (yeah, again).  I remember in the 4th book something about an evil look in Dumby's eyes, but the old professor is wise and would do nothing to harm Harry.  Although, it would be very ironic and unexpected.  I'll bet Dumbledore dies in the 7th book... I dunno why.  I just have a major feeling he will...  ???

Kaeli

I'm wanting Dumbledore and McGonagall to get married.