News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

wrongly acused

Started by pig, August 4, 2005, 03:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

(yes)

"Is she talking anbout Melfoy." Lavy wispered
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

pig

(gd i didnt want to make the same mistake lol)

pig noded

" ok them tell me what he was doing then, he never realy told me much for some reson he trusted you " she said giving the gost a dirty looK

"well  he was planing to kill dumbledore but he didnt succedd did he, snape did it his self, o how i mis dumbeldore he was nice to me, i dont like are new head mistress not as good , but if you want to know where he is i think she may no she is the one thats been tracking them trying to caputure them send them to ascaban "

" noooo she wont do that, not as long im still here" pansy  said evil

pig looked at lavy  and frowned  they now knew who was planing to kill the headmistress.

LavyBrown

Lavy wanted to open the door but didn't.

pig

pig was glad she didnt " we better go before they see us " pig wisperd but  as she was about to walk by she triped cousing a load  nose

"dam"

pansy heard  the noise and  to the  open door she looked at pigs face who was still on the floor

" you " she said drawing her wand.

LavyBrown

Lavy pulled out her wand. "Don't even try."

pig

" what you going to do curse me and make me cry i think not im much strongrer now " pansy said
pig qwickly stood up " your not goinng anywhere and your defly not going to frame my sisters for your murder " pig said angry

pansy smild " what a lovly idea thank you pig" she said 

pig sweard.

pansy shot a a spell at lavy and this spell was very power triple the normal powe lavy few agensed the tolet wall

" i told you i was stronger"

LavyBrown

Lavy stood up coughing. "What makes you think that I'm not." Lavy said. "Accio Wand." Pansy wand flew into lavy's hand.

pig

pansy looked at bought of them she then looked at her wand she ran at lavy and nocked her to the ground pinnig her she grabed her wand back out of her hands and ponted at her throat pig  threw her off of her with her mind she hit the wall hard.

pansy got back up and ran at pig now she draged at her hair " is this the only way you know how to fight " pig said wincing a little as she tightend her grib.

LavyBrown

"No." Lavy said standing up. She made a sweeping motion with her hand and pansy was thow into the wall and back onto the floor. Lavy put a force field arond her and started filling to up with water. "See what you don't understand is that since I was 8 I've been fight the best death eaters knew. So that should tell you right away that I have no problem killing somone." Lavy said as the water reached pansy neck.

pig

pansy paniced she closed her eyes and tried to asparate but it didnt work, she then tried again and it did she apeard back in the slythrin common room

she ran up to the forth years girl bedroom, she grabed jippsys and Jills arms and draged them out of there beds

they yelled in protesed pansy silanced them with a spell.

" were taking a litlle trip" she said  she aspareted them and her  outside the head mistress office

pig stared at the emty buble  she looked at lavy and started to run down the hall she had to check if here sister were all right

LavyBrown

"Wait!" Lavy grabed her hand and the appereated infront of pansy and the two girls.

pig

pansy grabed jippsy and held her wand to her neck " any closer and shes dead, but no worrys if i dont kill her the mistrey will  once they see that they killed mergongal " she said with a twisted evial smile  jill tried to yank her hand fee but coudnt.

" let go of my sister  youve gone mad, malfoys gone and he isnt coming  back  killing jippsy  or mergongal wont changed that " pig  said her eyes flared with anger her wand ponted at her but pig had other means of hurting pansy  all of the anger and hate for this girl bubled up she plaid tricks on her and know trying to frame her sister.

she focused on pansy.

pansy arms flew away from her sister and she flew angenced the wall. pig picked her up with her mind and banged her agenced the wall 

jill and jippsy  ran away from pansy.

LavyBrown

"Come here girls." Lavy said holding out her hands. The girls grabed her hands and they appereaded. The next second Lavy was back, by herself. "They'er safe." Lavy said pulling out her wand.

pig

but pig wasnt lisening she was in a trance anger had took over.   pansy fell to the floor out of breath deep cuts were on her face.

" get up or i will make u" pig told her " your so powerfall  you cant even defend your self you hurt me to many times now its your turn" pig  sqweezed her  body with her mind pansy screemed

LavyBrown

Lavy sat down and waited.