News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Face-To-Face with JK

Started by 0612, August 6, 2005, 08:55:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JK Rowling had invited two people to have a little chat with her on the day the HBP was released. These two people were the founder of Mugglenet and the founder of The-Leaky-Cauldron. They had a two-hour interview, and I found three pages of questions and answers. Read them at: www.the-leaky-cauldron.org and click the interviews section at the top left. I have not read the mugglenet version.

A. Nitwitt Blubber H. Dumbledore

Thnx for reminding me about that had forgot to look for an interview-alot of that is very intressting and makes me even more suspicious and full of conspiracy theories than before.Its great seeing what JK has to say as she alone nos whats going to happen.So thnx agauin for reminding me. very intriguing..... ??? :-\ :)
Nitwitt!Blubber! also Coolio_no1 also raging_hawk1 depending on where you catch me!
"If at first you dont succeed... sky divings not for you!"

ronweazley122

...I saw the mugglenet one.I liked it.but,thats probably because I'm biast in emerson's favor.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Nitwitt, punctuation! :P ;D

A. Nitwitt Blubber H. Dumbledore

Grrr you are starting to sound like my english teacher going on about punctuation all the time lol!When i am writing something i do generally punctuate properly but i seem to not bother on the internet, but ill try to remember for you ;D :P. Although i didnt actually see an awfull lot wrong with that
Nitwitt!Blubber! also Coolio_no1 also raging_hawk1 depending on where you catch me!
"If at first you dont succeed... sky divings not for you!"

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!